Do you have to complete Lunatic Classic to unlock Lunatic+ Classic?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Do you have to complete Lunatic Classic to unlock Lunatic+ Classic?

User Info: Kyuutoryuu

Kyuutoryuu
3 years ago#1
I heard that somewhere. Meaning, you have to run through Lunatic at least twice to unlock Classic and Casual versions of Lunatic+.

User Info: uuurrrggh

uuurrrggh
3 years ago#2
yep
I always listen, I just don't respond.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441

User Info: 7up1001

7up1001
3 years ago#3
Yes,
so if you choose to do Lunatic/Casual mode, you won't be able to do Lunatic+/Classic mode.
Member of the KIU: Midnight Knights Clan
3DS FC: 3093-7122-9771 Name: 7up

Kyuutoryuu
3 years ago#4
7up1001 posted...
Yes,
so if you choose to do Lunatic/Casual mode, you won't be able to do Lunatic+/Classic mode.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Well, the bright side is I probably don't want to do Lunatic+/Classic anyway (if you know what I mean).

User Info: Fwahm

Fwahm
3 years ago#5
You don't have to run through Lunatic twice; completing Lunatic/Classic unlocks both Lunatic+/Casual and Lunatic+/Classic

User Info: Taiphlosion

Taiphlosion
3 years ago#6
Yes you do. You can quickly beat lunatic classic using only chrom and FeMU, making her a sorcerer and giving her 45345435 nosferatus tomes and marrying them.
"I've got nothing to give, got no reason to live. But I will fight to survive, I've got nothing to hide, wish I wasn't so shy"

Kyuutoryuu
3 years ago#7
Fwahm posted...
You don't have to run through Lunatic twice; completing Lunatic/Classic unlocks both Lunatic+/Casual and Lunatic+/Classic

Quite the true statement you made there my friend. What I meant to say was I'm 32 hours in at Chapter 18 on my Lunatic/Casual run, so I might as well finish it and then quickly play Lunatic/Classic.

Wish I knew earlier, lol. But I think it'll be fast enough to run through Lunatic/Classic.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Do you have to complete Lunatic Classic to unlock Lunatic+ Classic?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived