Lissa; DF, WC, or S...?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Lissa; DF, WC, or S...?

User Info: CostanzaK

CostanzaK
3 years ago#1
I just got the Galeforce ability on Lissa, and I'm planning to pick up the pertinent Gen 2 character next mission... But now I'm not sure what to make Lissa for good now.

Her magic ability has made her a really great tactical front line first strike spellcaster, on par with MyUnit. She's fast, skilled, and hits hard with tomes on a flier. And her strength is actually pretty impressive too.

But she was a healer in the beginning and has skills to support that from Cleric's class. So I don't know if I should make her a War Cleric which looks pretty good on her, or a Sage, which sacrifices Move and physical attack ability to give access to Healing.

What are your guys' thoughts?
X-Box: Fansubber Kunai

User Info: Engel

Engel
3 years ago#2
She doesn't really have the Strength for War Cleric, so I'd pick Sage.
No one cares what you're currently playing.
Official Supporter of MaMU x Kjelle. Haters gonna hate.

User Info: WebbOMG

WebbOMG
3 years ago#3
I like ending Lissa as a Sage (she even gets a unique model as such).

My Lissa Sage is currently sitting pretty with:

Tomefaire
[Limit Breaker]
Galeforce
Renewal
Dual Support+

User Info: Enfusionist

Enfusionist
3 years ago#4
For me, it was between Sage for extra damage or Valkyrie for +1 extra speed and mobility while keeping a great Magic stat. She seemed like the "outgoing, horse-riding, tomboyish" type of personality (Valkyrie), especially with her S-support with Donnel, but then I remembered that she wanted to be more princess-like (Sage, even has the exact same colored robes as Emmeryn), similar to her sister.

User Info: President_Marth

President_Marth
3 years ago#5
Lissa looks hot with a cage.
Marth kicks arse! Marth kicks arse! Marth kicks arse! ~AngryPidgeon
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Lissa; DF, WC, or S...?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived