how would i go about making Nowi a trickster?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. how would i go about making Nowi a trickster?

User Info: sonofkorol

sonofkorol
4 years ago#21
I wish there was actual head designs for spotpass characters. I'd use Tiki. But her in-game model doesn't do her justice...
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."

User Info: TehTrumpCard

TehTrumpCard
4 years ago#22
I just made Nowi into a Sage (she has +1 Mag on Lissa if you use Mag+2) and I don't really want to switch her back to Manakete.

Dat unfiltered voice, dat twirl (Not anywhere as good as the Bride Nowi twirl but details).
I love Nowi!!! http://tinyurl.com/trump-nowi http://tinyurl.com/durrhubba
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN (PS3+Vita): TehTrumpCard

sonofkorol
4 years ago#23
My avatar is already a Sage rolling with Sorcerer Miriel. So I don't think I'd make Nowi a Sage. Ugh wish Tiki had her own model!
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."

User Info: Suffer_Not

Suffer_Not
4 years ago#24
My avatar is already a Sage rolling with Sorcerer Miriel. So I don't think I'd make Nowi a Sage. Ugh wish Tiki had her own model!

Tiki has her own Manakete model... but not for the other classes that I know of.
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX

sonofkorol
4 years ago#25
Suffer_Not posted...

Tiki has her own Manakete model... but not for the other classes that I know of.

I thought all the spotpass people had generic avatar heads...?

User Info: CarefreeDude

CarefreeDude
4 years ago#26
there are two tiki. tiki with boobs and tiki without boobs
A signature? What would I want that for?
heh, not like anyone actually reads these.

sonofkorol
4 years ago#27
CarefreeDude posted...
there are two tiki. tiki with boobs and tiki without boobs

I want the second. But her hair and ears and tiara won't be right... LOL ruins it!

sonofkorol
4 years ago#28
Nvm I'm a tard. So she's recruitable in paralogue 17? How do I unlock that one? Is it after I get paralogue 16 via getting a Nowi support to S?

User Info: jonnovision1

jonnovision1
4 years ago#29
sonofkorol posted...
Nvm I'm a tard. So she's recruitable in paralogue 17? How do I unlock that one? Is it after I get paralogue 16 via getting a Nowi support to S?

Paralogue 17 in unlocked after you complete Chapter 18.
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363

sonofkorol
4 years ago#30
jonnovision1 posted...
sonofkorol posted...

Paralogue 17 in unlocked after you complete Chapter 18.

So it doesn't have anything to do with completion of paralogue 16? Because I read that one is unlocked via Nowi's support rank.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. how would i go about making Nowi a trickster?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived