I just finished Frederick Emblem for the first time.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. I just finished Frederick Emblem for the first time.

User Info: DoktorTeufel

DoktorTeufel
4 years ago#1
My jimmybobs are still pretty rustled, but after all that trial and error, reaching Chapter 5 was pretty satisfying. It got a lot easier as I got used to how abusing Frederick worked. I thought it would be all about favorable RNG, and that probably helps, but much more important is positioning, moving, and using weapons/items properly.

The last bit of Chapter 4 was pretty funny, running away from Marth, a Knight and a Warrior constantly and using Vulnerarys. Not sure if that's how everyone else ends up doing it.

What's that you say? I haven't finished Frederick Emblem until I beat Chapter 26 with no grinding or importing characters from another file? Yeah, I'm totally going to get around to that. Yep.

User Info: MrAtIas

MrAtIas
4 years ago#2
I remember Chapter 4 of Fredrick Emblem. People say it was the easiest, but since I didn't manage my items right I only had one use of my Silver Lance left to take out one of the annoying mages without getting hit. I had to pray that the other mages would miss because if they didn't, I lost.

I spent 50% of that chapter running around spamming tinctures and vulnaries T_T
My real name is Encyclopedia.

User Info: bearclaw13

bearclaw13
4 years ago#3
I had my 19 defense MU kill everything in chapter 4 without a second glance then had Donnel solo the rest of the game.
It's game time.

User Info: DemiseEnd

DemiseEnd
4 years ago#4
I remembered Chapter 4

Sumia played a God, Forged Hammer Vaike for the win, and I defeated Marth with Glass Axe Vaike at 40% with animation on because I can
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it

User Info: juanyiyi

juanyiyi
4 years ago#5
Even if you have animations off, when you fight against Marth it turns them on automatically just for that fight.
Official Elmdor of the FFXV board.
No.

User Info: SnowyyPanda

SnowyyPanda
4 years ago#6
DoktorTeufel posted...
My jimmybobs are still pretty rustled, but after all that trial and error, reaching Chapter 5 was pretty satisfying. It got a lot easier as I got used to how abusing Frederick worked. I thought it would be all about favorable RNG, and that probably helps, but much more important is positioning, moving, and using weapons/items properly.

The last bit of Chapter 4 was pretty funny, running away from Marth, a Knight and a Warrior constantly and using Vulnerarys. Not sure if that's how everyone else ends up doing it.

What's that you say? I haven't finished Frederick Emblem until I beat Chapter 26 with no grinding or importing characters from another file? Yeah, I'm totally going to get around to that. Yep.

This is exactly how I did it lol. I just had Chrom pair up with Freddybear and ran around whenever I got low to use a Vulnerary. Good thing I saved like 10 uses of my Silver Lance or I would have had a much harder time doing it.
I love pandas.

User Info: SorrySleeping

SorrySleeping
4 years ago#7
Chapter 4 I swear I had RNG Anna on my side. My Fredrick dodge EVERYTHING that chapter, it was glorious.
~{Always Sleeping}~
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. I just finished Frederick Emblem for the first time.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived