Rate the Skill, Paralogue 7: Rightful King and Strength +2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Rate the Skill, Paralogue 7: Rightful King and Strength +2

User Info: Nidtendofreak

Nidtendofreak
4 years ago#21
tw1g_007 posted...
guedesbrawl posted...
yep... i though that more people would nominate things when i had this idea (a skill needed 15 votes!)... oh well, nothing we can do about that now.

Eh. Hopefully people come to their senses when Dual Support+ comes around lol.

Don't worry, it'll stay in A where it belongs.
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
4 years ago#22
Rightful King - S Rank
Strength +2 - C Rank

No reason Aether should be S Rank, it should be A due to limited availability and it having an absurdly low proc rate without Rightful King and Limit Breaker.
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
4 years ago#23
^why are you guys talking about Aether/DS+ now...?
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6

User Info: uuurrrggh

uuurrrggh
4 years ago#24
A/C

Rightful king is only OP when paired with good proc skills, and it isn't very available.

Strength +2 is... yeah...
I always listen, I just don't respond.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441

guedesbrawl
4 years ago#25
just noticed that this should've been paralogue 8
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6

User Info: typhone004

typhone004
4 years ago#26
A/D
Rightful king is really good, but not gamebreaking.

Strength +2 has a very small effect and is not obtained by anyone but cherche without reclassing into a class that gives no other decent skills. You would be essentially reclassing into a class just to obtain stength +2, at which point you should have enough strength that this skill becomes useless. I'm amazed anyone, let alone the majority, would give it higher than a D.
GT: SidewaysHorizon
Tin Crystallization Catalyst of the Xbox 360 Dark Souls board.

guedesbrawl
4 years ago#27
typhone004 posted...
A/D
Rightful king is really good, but not gamebreaking.

Strength +2 has a very small effect and is not obtained by anyone but cherche without reclassing into a class that gives no other decent skills. You would be essentially reclassing into a class just to obtain stength +2, at which point you should have enough strength that this skill becomes useless. I'm amazed anyone, let alone the majority, would give it higher than a D.

sigh...
Confession Time!

User Info: spyke252

spyke252
4 years ago#28
A/D. This is exactly why I wanted to wait a long while before nominating the +2 skills. Sure Str+2 does *something*, but so do almost all of the D-Tier rank skills.

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
4 years ago#29
guedesbrawl posted...
^why are you guys talking about Aether/DS+ now...?

Because Aether on its own isn't an S rank. Far too unreliable.

While Rightful King is amazing to have as you're always going to have a proc skill unless you're Virion.
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.

User Info: nflchamp

nflchamp
4 years ago#30
RK: A

STR+2: D. +2 in this game sucks. It will be replaced the second I have something better. "Something better" includes most D-rank skills.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Rate the Skill, Paralogue 7: Rightful King and Strength +2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived