My Party

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: senbonzakura1

senbonzakura1
4 years ago#1
Okay, I know there are like 9001 topics like this, but here goes. Some of this is still in the works, first playthrough, hard mode.

My kids are:

Olivia!Lucina (Probably end up Great Lord w/ swordfaire, aether, galeforce, aegis)

Chrom!Inigo (Has galeforce, vantage, will likely stay hero)

Libra!Owain (He has galeforce, but I have no class in mind. Will likely be a Dark Knight, but i still dont know. Dread fighter isnt out in EU yet)

Henry!Cyhtia (Dark Flier build self explanitory)

Ricken!Brady (Inherited galeforce, but will likely make him into a support sage, as other than mirabelle and lissa, I have no units that have good staves rank)

Donnel!Tharja (Tank with sol, galeforce, armsthrift)

Vaike!Gerome (No idea what to do with him, chose vaike on a recommendation)

Stahl!Yarne (Dont really intend on using him, but might make him a berserker)

Gregor!Laurent (Sorcerer with armsthrift, galeforce)

Lon'Qu!Severa (Might make her a hero, but apparently this pair makes a good sorc because of +6 spd/skl. Passed on vantage btw)

Gaius!Noire (Was thinking either assassin or sorc, i know sorc will get recommended actually did this because tharja gave gaius +5 def and made him godly)

Kellam!Nah (Super tank manakete with pavise and galeforce)

Nah!Morgan F (Godchild manakete/sorc/grand master. Galeforce, sol, pavise. Trait was +Atk -Luk)

The parents I have the good/useful skills for include Chrom, Olivia, Lon'Qu, Cordelia, Sumia, Tharja, Gaius, Nah, Ricken, Mirabelle, Lissa and Avatar.
Currently playing: Project Diva F, Atelier Ayesha, Neptunia V, Fire Emblem Awakening, Persona 2 (EP)

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
4 years ago#2
You have Kjelle nowhere.

Give her the Vaike, she makes the most use out of him bar none.
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.

User Info: senbonzakura1

senbonzakura1
4 years ago#3
Ugh, I noticed a really dumb typo that I cant fix. I meant Donnel!Kjelle. Whoops. But if I use vaike for kjelle, who do I use for Gerome? Donnel? Fredrick? I dont exactly have much good fathers left.
Currently playing: Project Diva F, Atelier Ayesha, Neptunia V, Fire Emblem Awakening, Persona 2 (EP)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived