unless you are going for a gen 3 morgan, these are THE best marriages.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. unless you are going for a gen 3 morgan, these are THE best marriages.

User Info: DemiseEnd

DemiseEnd
3 years ago#211
Lurkerkiller posted...
When Snipers are at their best....

Sniping enemies in TSON with a Double Bow (the 2-3 range A rank bow) and allowing their pairup partner to dual strike with braves and kill enemies.

Extremely effective against Anna as well who has like a 65% Aether activation and counter and cannot retaliate at range 3.

This is how I planned my Cynthia lol
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it

User Info: BlueDryBones1

BlueDryBones1
3 years ago#212
SazukeEX posted...
Eh.

Snipers aren't really that great even with Gale Force but at least they're workable than while no Gale Force on Sniper = Don't Even Bother.

Awakenings map design and abundance of a ton of fliers and 1-2 range enemies makes being an Archer Class type a living hell.

With normal terrain all 8 move units wont be able to reach Sniper units if they flee with Galeforce from 3 range. They can still hit them with 2 range weapons but thats good since you can then counterattack. 6 move units will never catch them.

E_-__-_ S 1 2 3 4 5 6
E_1_2__3 4 5 6 7 8

E=Enemy
S=Sniper
#s = movement turns.
_there for proper spacing to see easier that there is 1 more space for Snipers than 8 move units.

EDIT: Actually I think they can 1 range them now that I think of it :l oh well they still beat 6 move units and you still have Rallies
Dry Bones+Magikruiser FTW in MKW ^-^

User Info: WebbOMG

WebbOMG
3 years ago#213
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
also, i'll concur with paladin being a better support in the long run. being misinformed about the +5 stat thing pretty much nullified the point i had made earlier. they give +2 to 4 different stats, adding up to a total +7 in 4 different things

I admit, I also misunderstood this until rather recently. I had assumed the A-S support bonuses gave the +2 to all stats and not just the 2-4 different stats modified specifically by class pair-up.

I had to go back and re-write my own planned TSON pairings after this revelation.
The preceding were my own opinions and while I will stand and defend them, I always do my best to give both sides of any discussion a fair chance.

User Info: Tatakai-No-Kami

Tatakai-No-Kami
3 years ago#214
idk if TSON is even going to be that difficult. i havent watched any footage or seen any spoiler info on it in the hopes that it will actually be a good challenge, but i'm pretty sure that optimized children with rally and pair up will already be too much for the cpu to handle.
imanalt.

DemiseEnd
3 years ago#215
tson enemies is a joke....

User Info: Col_Mobius

Col_Mobius
3 years ago#216
Well, I'll just say what I always say. You could do all this fancy hit and run crap with a Sniper and take 2-3 times as long to finish the battle, or you could put a Sorcerer there and let the enemies kill themselves. I understand that the Sniper way might be more fun for yo, but its definitely inferior.
3DS FC: 0533-4140-9968

Col_Mobius
3 years ago#217
Also, I kind of enjoy that this whole thread has been people telling TC why he wrong about things, right from like the second post.

DemiseEnd
3 years ago#218
This is actually a pretty good list(Vaike!Inigo excluded)

The majority of the thread is actually a Sumia vs Olivia wars, with Olivia "winning" in an overly complicated and ridiculously idiotic assumption that will never happen if you have anything close to a workable brain cell

Col_Mobius
3 years ago#219
Which is dumb, because Sumia is obviously better. :)

DemiseEnd
3 years ago#220
Ehh I rather not start another war. One day is enough
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. unless you are going for a gen 3 morgan, these are THE best marriages.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived