So .. Who is the worst unit in this game ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. So .. Who is the worst unit in this game ?

User Info: fatelord

fatelord
4 years ago#1
With second seals they aren't gonna be as sucky as they can eventually reach their caps .. So skill sekection is thre judge here ..

Virion ? Laughable selection saved somewhat by the dread fighter skills ..

Cherche ? Seriously .. Wyvern and cleric ?
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10

User Info: supershyguy65

supershyguy65
4 years ago#2
Ricken.

User Info: GoldenPower89

GoldenPower89
4 years ago#3
I agree. Ricken.
"I used to be an adventurer like you, but I took an arrow to the knee." - Whiterun Guard

User Info: smash fanatic

smash fanatic
4 years ago#4
Ricken

Probably the worst class selection of any unit and his durability is pretty poor.
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x180/smashfanatic/DEALL.gif http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x180/smashfanatic/DEALR.gif

User Info: FefnirOmega13

FefnirOmega13
4 years ago#5
From a personal standing point, Virion.

I just... I could never use him. I h8 base class archers. They do nothing but contribute supporting damage to other characters but never seem to get any kills, which just makes them really bad in the long run... :/

Objectively speaking, I dunno, though.
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia

User Info: andodel

andodel
4 years ago#6
Tie for virion and ricken, Noire starts out as a lv 10 archer and her stats were all at least. 10+ better than my low leveled virion sniper. Ricken was good at first, but his stats didn't keep up, so I benched him.
3DS FC: 0774-4348-2965
Nnid: andodel

User Info: 1998_z

1998_z
4 years ago#7
Ricken, despite him sucks as a physical unit, at least gets access to Luna.

Cherche has Renewal, a pretty nice skill to net from War Cleric. Considering her mods, despite having highest female Str mod but -1 Spd and Skl sorta hurts but eh, she didn't think it's really crucial anyway.

Virion at least could grant some nice skills(-breaker skills and Deliverer). And I haven't played the game yet but people say Snipers are pretty crucial in Lunatic. Plus, I like him personally.

Since I don't have the game yet I couldn't give my full opinion but I don't think there's the worst unit, just not so great like others.
OP tomes, high Res, and skills be damned; I won't use Sorcs.
O furious and insane gods! Send me ten-nay, TWENTY of your finest cakes!

User Info: Legendary_Musas

Legendary_Musas
4 years ago#8
Virion is awesome, he was the first of my units to consecutively get 2 hits and he's great at counterattacking other Archers and Mages.
A__A
(o'_.'o)

User Info: Meganium7

Meganium7
4 years ago#9
virion.

I like the guy but his skill set is awful, and no activation abilities.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Paiguy
http://i.imgur.com/gQ9X8ej.jpg

User Info: CaptainGordon

CaptainGordon
4 years ago#10
If were talking max stats and a selection of any skills from their pool, I doubt there can really be one 'worst' unit. Just a bunch of units who are all outclassed by some of the children, Chrom, Avatar, etc.

In terms of usefulness through the campain; Virion joins early on, and is the only bow user you get for a while, at least without master/second sealing someone. So he fills his own niche for a while!

Ricken on the other hand is underlevelled when he joins, and you already have a better mage by then (Miriel has better growths in the stats that count) so he's doesnt really fill as much of a gap.

So out of those 2, Id say Ricken is worse!
No one, not even a demon, can deny a man his Pizza Shack Teriyaki Pizza.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. So .. Who is the worst unit in this game ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived