Chapter 7: Need to know where the reinforcements appear

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Chapter 7: Need to know where the reinforcements appear

User Info: Reags

Reags
3 years ago#1
Hi,

I'm playing on Lunatic, and I've wiped out most of the chapter 7 map. There's only two wyverns and the boss left.

Unfortunately, I can't reach the boss because he's parked right outside my range on a peak.

What I'm gonna do is kill the other two wyverns with the units I have that can take a hit from the boss, and place all my squishy units in safe spots. I'm thinking there should be some safe spots near the left-most event tile, but I don't know the exact placement of the chapter 7 reinforcements.

Therefore, I need your help. Can someone give me the exact tiles they spawn on? Is there a map of this anywhere?

Thanks a ton in advance. I'd hate to lose some of the amazing level ups I've gotten on this stage because I misjudged where the reinforcements spawn.

User Info: Misha-Heart

Misha-Heart
3 years ago#2
Right around your starting point around Turn 5 or 6.
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!

Reags
3 years ago#3
Alright, perhaps I should've clarified: I know for a fact that they're showing up next turn. I need to know the exact tiles they spawn on, because I imagine there's only a small handful of safe tiles between the range of the boss and the range of the reinforcements.

Also, do any of them have ranged weapons?

Misha-Heart
3 years ago#4
The small land squares on the far left where you start out.

Reags
3 years ago#5
Yes, like I said, I already know that much; I'm asking for the exact tiles, so while I appreciate you responding, you're really not being very helpful.

Anyway, I found them by looking up a walkthrough on youtube. If anyone's interested, the lowest one spawns one tile up and one tile left from the left-most woods, and the other two are in the two tiles above the first one.

Right, here's hoping they don't have ranged weapons...

Misha-Heart
3 years ago#6
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/8962/fe13chapter7.jpg

They all come with Steel Axes.

Reags
3 years ago#7
Sweet, thanks a ton.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Chapter 7: Need to know where the reinforcements appear

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived