Name something you do, that you think no one else does on this game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Name something you do, that you think no one else does on this game

User Info: Xeylir

Xeylir
4 years ago#41
The only Sorcerer I use is Tharja, and I never use Nosferatu or Aversa's Night.

I stockpile rare and legendary weapons but never actually use them.

I rarely if ever use Armsthrift.

I don't (usually) bother with opening treasure chests.

I bench Chrom whenever possible, mostly because King Marth has the Exalted Falchion.

I keep Owain in physical classes despite his mods, because sword hand.

I never use Frederick, ever. (Mostly because I'll never attempt Lunatic, but still).

I never use staves.

I use Walhart as much as possible, because Walhart.
(Insert witty comment, pun, or Kingdom Hearts reference here)

User Info: dmanxd001

dmanxd001
4 years ago#42
let the avatar mary nowi and now have both female children as a manakete
child 1 :sandberrial
child 2 :@#$%! get a shovel

User Info: MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom
4 years ago#43
AmicusNintendi posted...
Alanna82 posted...
Use a Sniper.

I use Virion!Kjelle as a Sniper on my endgame team.

I also use Kellam!Gerome as a General (with Swordbreaker and Deliverer in his skillset, no less), Lon'qu!Owain as a trickster, and Donnel!Severa as a Bow Knight on my endgame team. (and more, but they're all in pretty standard classes)

I named my Avatar after the character in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption that wins the that game's awards for both Most Epic Character and Easiest Boss Battle and is a serious contender for Best Battle Theme. (Guess)

I named a forged Waste 'Purple Death', A forged Celica's Gale 'Hurricane', and a forged Aversa's Night 'Utarefson'.

And that's just on File 1! I've got more. For example, I named my other Avatars after... other MP3 characters/bosses and I wanted to name a forged Leif's Blade 'Wario's Blade' but it wouldn't fit.

I've got a Hurricane Celica's Gale as well. Other than having Lucina as a grandmaster I can't really think of much else I do that not many others do

User Info: 1998_z

1998_z
4 years ago#44
Going to not using Sorc except Tharja.
Going to marry Libra.
Going to use Libra!Morgan as a War Monk.

Yup, it's going to, because I haven't got the game yet.
OP tomes, high Res, and skills be damned; I won't use Sorcs.
O furious and insane gods! Send me ten-nay, TWENTY of your finest cakes!

User Info: DemiseEnd

DemiseEnd
4 years ago#45
Morgan actually make quite a hax War Monk

And War Monk is actually pretty damn good
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it

User Info: the_7_seas

the_7_seas
4 years ago#46
I give girl names to my forged weapons

User Info: raveman598

raveman598
4 years ago#47
I bulk buy B rank + weapons and don't use them because I also have a bulk of lower tier weapons...Only during story mode though.
That's no hydroxyl ion, that's my wife!

User Info: 1998_z

1998_z
4 years ago#48
DemiseEnd posted...
Morgan actually make quite a hax War Monk

And War Monk is actually pretty damn good

Dat Axefaire+Ignis.
OP tomes, high Res, and skills be damned; I won't use Sorcs.
O furious and insane gods! Send me ten-nay, TWENTY of your finest cakes!

User Info: Kakeyo

Kakeyo
4 years ago#49
I do the following:

1. Plan out several playthroughs at a time [with different pairs, different main classes for my avatar, etc] - like, six at a time so I know what to play in a row.

2. I only marry "unique" characters [like Emm, Aversa, Priam, etc] for my main avatar because it feels more interesting that way.

3. I always use Lon'qu and Olivia in every playthrough [not marrying them, just using them as units].

4. I grind the money map till I have a ridiculous amount of money and thus never have to go back to the map.

5. I level grind the instant I have access to the experience map for hours on end time all my units are gods among men [before even reaching chapter 13].

6. Every playthrough I have a unit support that another of the same-gender [like Chrom + Gaius], but only one, and I like to pretend they are best friends.

Sometimes I think I'm weird >.>

User Info: Shiro_Yusuke

Shiro_Yusuke
4 years ago#50
I organize skills based on type. I put the passive or stat increasing skills first, offensive proc skills next, and defensive proc skills last. When I finally get any limit breakers, those will go last. For example, here is my Manakete Nah setup:

All Stats +2
Renewal
Luna
Pavise
Swordbreaker (I count breakers as defensive even though they don't exactly proc)

I also organize the units I don't use often by Spotpass, DLC, and Awakening units from "never going to use" up to "more likely going to use". It's a bit of an OCD thing...
Divine Bow - Range: 5.5 Melee: 0 Value: 265
Paralysis +1 - Stamina +1 - Dash Ch. Shot +3 - Bkwd-Dash Cont. Fire +2
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Name something you do, that you think no one else does on this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived