Just finished watching Princess Mononoke

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Just finished watching Princess Mononoke

User Info: MrAtIas

MrAtIas
4 years ago#1
I know it's a very serious movie with all sorts of relevant themes that I should probably be paying attention to...

but every time Ashitaka's arm is possessed by the Boar-demon-thing, I couldn't help but whisper "down sword hand" every time he decapitated someone.

=/
My real name is Encyclopedia.

User Info: Alias_Nemesis

Alias_Nemesis
4 years ago#2
You need help. But i'd cut you some slack and say you're awesome for watching Studio Ghibli Movies! :)

(Side Note: My fav is Spirited Away xD)
PSN:Gilthas_Grear {Now Playing: Bioshock Infinite (PC) and Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0xq37IhtB1qllgyzo1_400.gif

User Info: legendrider

legendrider
4 years ago#3
Watching Studio Ghibli movies.
Instantly awesome in my book
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196

User Info: MrAtIas

MrAtIas
4 years ago#4
It was my little sister's idea to start watching them after Spirited Away. We're going to watch Castle in the Sky next :3
My real name is Encyclopedia.

User Info: CostanzaK

CostanzaK
4 years ago#5
Well, MrAtlas, it's only natural to say that when your sword hand is crying out for blood.
X-Box: Fansubber Kunai

User Info: RDS1

RDS1
4 years ago#6
I swear, I'm the only person I've ever heard of who liked Whisper of the Heart the best.
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)

User Info: 1998_z

1998_z
4 years ago#7
I found a pic that's pretty relevant to the topic.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/04b24071c983d1cb5754f89babb76617/tumblr_mlsdp0JVti1qg4zhko1_400.png
OP tomes, high Res, and skills be damned; I won't use Sorcs.
O furious and insane gods! Send me ten-nay, TWENTY of your finest cakes!

User Info: teamaquashock

teamaquashock
4 years ago#8
1998_z posted...
I found a pic that's pretty relevant to the topic.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/04b24071c983d1cb5754f89babb76617/tumblr_mlsdp0JVti1qg4zhko1_400.png

I laughed harder than I should have seeing that picture.
Palutena: "I really can't imagine you being in a "melee".
Pit: "That's because I wasn't -_-" 3DS Friend Code: 0430-9368-3384

User Info: Rideps1

Rideps1
4 years ago#9
They are too awesome to pirate, but I can't afford to buy them..... so I own Mononoke and have recently seen Spirited Away and Howl Moving Castle on TV. but the rest were too long ago to remember... *sigh* they are all so good though.
If I ever had a kid, I'd want a daughter like Morgan. Y'know, one who tries to lure me into pitfall traps. ~~C_D_M

User Info: legendrider

legendrider
4 years ago#10
Rideps1 posted...
They are too awesome to pirate, but I can't afford to buy them..... so I own Mononoke and have recently seen Spirited Away and Howl Moving Castle on TV. but the rest were too long ago to remember... *sigh* they are all so good though.

I have Spirited away, Howl's Moving Castle, My Neighbor Totorro, Kiki's Delivery Service and, it doesn't really count, but I bought Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, because when I discovered Studio Ghibli was apart of it, I had to have it
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Just finished watching Princess Mononoke

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived