Squad Questions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: gotsomeqs

gotsomeqs
4 years ago#1
Hey guys,

So I'm up to Chapter 11 and still fairly early in the game from what I can tell, but I'm wondering what are some other stand-out characters from the ones I'm currently using.
I find myself consistently doing the following pair-ups:

(level. class)
Chrom (12. Lord) -> Sumia (4. Dark Flier) [Married]
Nowi (3. Manakete) -> Donnel (7. Hero) [Married]
Lon-qu (10. Myrmidon) -> Cordelia (20. Pegasus Knight) [Married]
Kellum (12. Knight) -> DLC Marth (4. Assassin)

... And then steamrolling the map with those four characters, although most of them - especially Donnel/Marth - could probably handle it solo. So, who else should I be using?

I've heard good things about Kellum, should I train him up into a General (I've also heard people saying to move him to Thief first to get +1 Movement)?
And what about these newly acquired characters Libra and Tharja?
Should I move Cordelia into Dark Flier or Falcon Knight?

Cheers.

User Info: Kitoari

Kitoari
4 years ago#2
Kellam himself is not that great - he just gives +STR/+DEF, which a few units want bad.

User Info: gotsomeqs

gotsomeqs
4 years ago#3
Kitoari posted...
Kellam himself is not that great - he just gives +STR/+DEF, which a few units want bad.

Looks like you're right, apparently his caps are pretty close to Frederick's. Cheers for that.
Turned him into a General, got him up to level 11, now I'll just be using him solely for pair-ups/training new units thanks to his DEF.

Anyone else worth looking into?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived