Rate the Skill, Epilogue.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Rate the Skill, Epilogue.

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
4 years ago#11
spyke252 posted...
Thanks for being a bit more unbiased in your review of Armsthrift for the FAQ. :P
Looks pretty good, good job!

i went and edited a little to make it look less unbiased.
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6

guedesbrawl
4 years ago#12
does anybody has any other suggestions to better my FAQ?
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6

User Info: arvilino

arvilino
4 years ago#13
guedesbrawl posted...
does anybody has any other suggestions to better my FAQ?

Maybe specific examples on where the skills have their applications and context. I think the Rally Luck one is a bit misleading because sometimes the character most likely to have access to it(Libra) may not even have a better option than to use Rally Luck on the harder difficulties and again in context helps Tharja escape facing critical rates.

Tantivity despite being D-rank works very well in tandem with other avoid boosting skills. For example Panne who can go Taguel->Wyvern Rider->Wyvern Lord gets Even Rhythm,Tantivity and Quick Burn(34 avoid on turn 2, 32 on turn 4,etc.) within 17 level ups at the very least. I think that deserves mention when the guide has Quick Burn and Slow Burn mentioned as a combo which is no where nearly as effective and slower to achieve.

guedesbrawl
4 years ago#14
hum, so, examples of where one could use effectively the skills during the normal game, taking into account who would get the skill in a normal playthrough? hum, that will take some time, as i would have to revise a good third of the guide.

Also, well, if Libra has nothing else to do, sure, but... a 4% dodge boost is still underwhelming.
Confession Time!

guedesbrawl
4 years ago#15
More suggestions are welcomed.
Confession Time!

guedesbrawl
4 years ago#16
^specially about the "making a skillset" part. i feel insecure about that one.
Confession Time!

guedesbrawl
4 years ago#17
another bump...
Confession Time!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Rate the Skill, Epilogue.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived