I always marry Severa to Chrom!Inigo

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. I always marry Severa to Chrom!Inigo

User Info: Taiphlosion

Taiphlosion
4 years ago#1
So that Severa can live her mother dream and marry the prince. Cordelia would be so proud of her!
"I've got nothing to give, got no reason to live. But I will fight to survive, I've got nothing to hide, wish I wasn't so shy"

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
4 years ago#2
Cordelia is happy enough marrying MU.

I also do that too, Inigo and Severa just work so well together.
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.

User Info: SmashStrike

SmashStrike
4 years ago#3
I don't like Inigo's supports with the girls. I've seen his supports with Severa, Noire, Kjelle, and Lucina (non sibling) and I feel bad for him in all of them. =/
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane

User Info: Lil_Puddin

Lil_Puddin
4 years ago#4
SazukeEX posted...
Cordelia is happy enough marrying MU.

I also do that too, Inigo and Severa just work so well together.

Yet she still thinks about Chrom on a daily basis~ She totally wants his D.
I juss dun understayand.

User Info: smash fanatic

smash fanatic
4 years ago#5
that's the whole point of inigo's character
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x180/smashfanatic/DEALL.gif http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x180/smashfanatic/DEALR.gif

User Info: Taiphlosion

Taiphlosion
4 years ago#6
SmashStrike posted...
I don't like Inigo's supports with the girls. I've seen his supports with Severa, Noire, Kjelle, and Lucina (non sibling) and I feel bad for him in all of them. =/

I find that Severa is actually less mean to him than to other people like owain or cynthia. Their A and S supports are also pretty good.
"I've got nothing to give, got no reason to live. But I will fight to survive, I've got nothing to hide, wish I wasn't so shy"

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
4 years ago#7
SmashStrike posted...

Yeah, I feel the same way. Makes it hard to pair him up with anyone. I think his supports with Severa are kind of overrated.

User Info: 1998_z

1998_z
4 years ago#8
Sentinel07 posted...
I think his supports with Severa are kind of overrated.

Agreed.

Severa is better off with Laurent IMO.
OP tomes, high Res, and skills be damned; I won't use Sorcs.
O furious and insane gods! Send me ten-nay, TWENTY of your finest cakes!

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
4 years ago#9
1998_z posted...
Sentinel07 posted...
I think his supports with Severa are kind of overrated.

Agreed.

Severa is better off with Laurent IMO.

I don't think I've paired her with him yet, so I can't say for sure. For now, I always pair her with Owain.

User Info: SmashStrike

SmashStrike
4 years ago#10
Taiphlosion posted...
SmashStrike posted...

I find that Severa is actually less mean to him than to other people like owain or cynthia. Their A and S supports are also pretty good.

Eh... the entirety of the supports is basically Inigo waiting for Severa to get over herself. Then at rank S she finally does, in a very begrudging way and promises him that she will never truly get over herself as long as they're together. That's pretty crappy to me and I still felt bad for him.
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. I always marry Severa to Chrom!Inigo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived