Rate the Character, Chapter 1: Lucina!Sully and Lucina!Sumia

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Rate the Character, Chapter 1: Lucina!Sully and Lucina!Sumia

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#31
nother bump
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6

User Info: Lurkerkiller

Lurkerkiller
3 years ago#32
If this is solely just for Lucina and meaning no Cynthia is involved in the rating nor Kjelle, and because it's for min max purposes, I'd give....

Sumia!Lucina an S rank
Sully!Lucina a D rank.

Reason being is because Sully forces Lucina into being a physical damage dealer without the use of Magical Swords or anything similar. Sully also loses out on Galeforce for Lucina.

With Sumia, you get everything + the ability to abuse Celcia's Gale.

The main reason why I don't do this pairing though is because I'd rather have an Inigo with Rightful King as much as people say he doesn't need it and prefer Cynthia to be a magical damage dealer personally.
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#33
other bump
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6

User Info: fawful_X

fawful_X
3 years ago#34
Sully!Lucina: C. Okay for a no-grind/Min-max run, but otherwise bad.

Sumia!Lucina: A. Olivia could be better for offense, but Sumia is the best mother for a tanky Lucy.
Official Fawful of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U board.
24% Senseless, 38% Slightly confused.

User Info: IlluminaZer0

IlluminaZer0
3 years ago#35
Sully!Lucina: B. For reasons explained. Awesome in no-grind, otherwise limiting.

Sumia!Lucina: S. Olivia's advantage over Sumia offensive wise is overrated. The biggest advantage Olivia gives to Lucina is the Assassin class. Most users don't seem to bother with Lethality/Astra, and vantage isn't that great on Lucina anyways.

Aether/Luna is all the offense Lucina needs, especially against capped enemies due to their significant defense. And as mentioned: Sumia gives Lucina far more versatility than Olivia.
Official claimant of Mem Aleph for the theoretic cause of promoting Shin Megami Tensei IV of the 3DS.

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#36
I just noticed that in my OP i gave Sumia!Lucy an A rank, and that it should be an S. damn.
Confession Time!

User Info: SnowyyPanda

SnowyyPanda
3 years ago#37
Sully!Lucina
C
Sumia!Lucina
S
I love pandas.

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#38
Last bump before Last Chance, expect that within the hour.
Confession Time!

User Info: IceDissolver

IceDissolver
3 years ago#39
Sully!Lucina = C
Sumia!Lucina = S

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#40
Last Chance
Confession Time!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Rate the Character, Chapter 1: Lucina!Sully and Lucina!Sumia

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived