CYOA: Awakening!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
(message deleted)

User Info: bearclaw13

bearclaw13
4 years ago#342
Spikaya posted...
I hate you all.

You don't mean that! I mean come on we're engaged according to the "who would you pair up with?" Thread/
I have now moved on to version 13! It's amazing!

User Info: Spikaya

Spikaya
4 years ago#343
Rideps1 posted...
bearclaw13 posted...
It's better than Spikaya's fear of updating...

Yeah it sure is. Not to mention his bumping is much more rampant >.>

I'm the lazy bum to end all lazy bums.
Ya know, after all the random things I've said, you'd think people would start using them in their signatures. - azn_boy150

bearclaw13
4 years ago#344
A. Need back up!

You decide that the soldier's are definitely hostile. The realization leaves you wondering why the exalt would take action against your town. You don't know of any rebellion activities... although some citizens have been acting suspicious lately. You merely hadn't decided to poke into it, after all it's there business.

Not anymore though, they had done something which provoked action against the town! That was unacceptable... but it is the soldiers razing the entire village just to root out a few enemies.

You don't know what to think as you jump off your roof, staying on wouldn't be the best of ideas, and look around. You quickly decide to look for allies and decide where to go from there.

After a few seconds wandering, outside of the soldiers' vision you come across a man in green armor. "Stahl?" You ask, ready to bolt at a moment's notice if it proves too not be your friend.

"Who is it?" The man asks for a response.

His response confirms to you that it's him, "It's William. What's going on?"

"The exalt's men have decided that this town is friendly to the rebellion." his words only confirm your suspicions, "So they've decided to destroy everything."

"What about the people that aren't involved?"

"Dead. The soldiers have no way to distinguish. I thought you were dead as well. How did you make it?"

"I woke up recently and made it out of my house in time to escape the fire. I managed to bump into you and here we are."

"Good. You're lucky to have woken up in time, the fire doesn't seem to be making much noise and waking up is something no one else accomplished. Did something wake you or did you just get lucky?"

"I awoke to someone screaming my name... I don't know who, the voice was unfamiliar." It's true, the screaming that awoke you didn't sound like anyone you've ever come across and it's probably going to bug you when you have time to think.

"Really? That's interesting but I'm not going to question that since it saved your life. What do you think we should do anyway?"

You say...
A. We should fight back!
B. We need to get out of here! We'll figure this out later.
C. I'm not sure do you have any ideas?

I'm going to post my other CYOA eventually but I'm trying to go into it with an actual plan instead of "Let's wing it"...

Spikaya
4 years ago#345
B.

also winging it is always the best way to do things D:
Ya know, after all the random things I've said, you'd think people would start using them in their signatures. - azn_boy150

bearclaw13
4 years ago#346
Spikaya posted...
B.

lol if you say so... I know it's a bad idea. I mean just look at your CYOA.

User Info: Rideps1

Rideps1
4 years ago#347
C I suppose. I dunno, this situation is touchy.
Possibly the Kellam of the FE:A boards.
But no one notices enough to make it official...

bearclaw13
4 years ago#348
Rideps1 posted...
C I suppose. I dunno, this situation is touchy.

I'll give you this; there are no death flag choices.

Although some choices here might hurt where we're going.

Spikaya
4 years ago#349
bearclaw13 posted...
Spikaya posted...
B.

lol if you say so... I know it's a bad idea. I mean just look at your CYOA.

I was joking...

bearclaw13
4 years ago#350
Stupid voters not voting... I haven't seen Swordmaster for a while. Have you guys seen him? If not I'll just randomize.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived