What's the best Fire Emblem?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. What's the best Fire Emblem?

User Info: KrisIsLyra

KrisIsLyra
4 years ago#1
What's the best Fire Emblem? - Results (17 votes)
Sacred Stones
17.65% (3 votes)
Path of Radiance
17.65% (3 votes)
Radiant Dawn
11.76% (2 votes)
Awakening
52.94% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Fire Emblems that weren't localized and/or are clearly inferior to the listed choices are excluded.
Do what I say everyday and you're gonna die young

User Info: iammaxhailme

iammaxhailme
4 years ago#2
Bad troll topic, move along.
Best weapon combo in tf2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oUWPbS4450&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.last.fm/user/iammax

User Info: Rideps1

Rideps1
4 years ago#3
Clearly inferior? Uh oh, shoulda said "Would obviously win". *hands TC flameshield*
Possibly the Kellam of the FE:A boards.
But no one notices enough to make it official...

User Info: KevinCC

KevinCC
4 years ago#4
I probably would have included Blazing Sword as well, but I can agree with the omission of Shadow Dragon - it just doesn't have the "spark" that the other five have. Parts of RD also lack that spark, too, but 7, 8, 9, and 13 all have it well.

I voted for Awakening, as it's sort of a celebration of FE so far - far from perfect, yes, and PoR's -maps- are better while every game has its share of memorable music (PoR likely a little more than FE7 and RD, with Awakening ahead of SS), but the -characters- here are more colorful in their personalities and not one of them can be called worthless (FE7 has many, FE8 has only a couple due to infinite EXP/no reclassing, 9 has a few, 10's got a load, 11's full of them...).
Kissed-by-fire Emblem: You know nothing, Prince Chrom.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. What's the best Fire Emblem?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived