Someone said this game looks like a $2 app

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Someone said this game looks like a $2 app

User Info: bellagio23

bellagio23
4 years ago#11
ryugin55 posted...
bellagio23 posted...
ryugin55 posted...
Well, there is a game called Partia for 4 dollars on the app store, and it was made as pretty much a fan FE. It has some flaws, but it is pretty good for being made by only two people.

No.

yes, I bought it. It is by Imago software, which is only two people (if they are being honest)

I know they aren't. (Insider source)
Users that don't know what the word troll means.
delarosa1101(Purgatory), palazzio65, morganvonveb(Banned), Storm-Cloud(Suspended). That is what happens.

User Info: ryugin55

ryugin55
4 years ago#12
bellagio23 posted...
ryugin55 posted...
bellagio23 posted...
ryugin55 posted...
Well, there is a game called Partia for 4 dollars on the app store, and it was made as pretty much a fan FE. It has some flaws, but it is pretty good for being made by only two people.

No.

yes, I bought it. It is by Imago software, which is only two people (if they are being honest)

oh, well in either case, it is still a fairly decent game... I just wished they finiished the story (and maybe lowered the price a little)

plus, to appease my inner pesimist, how can I trust you and your 'inside source'
When did I get this badge? It says "Officer of the Cyber Syndicate"... but I only go there for the muffins
Official Husband of Olivia - FE:A

User Info: bellagio23

bellagio23
4 years ago#13
ryugin55 posted...
bellagio23 posted...
ryugin55 posted...
bellagio23 posted...
ryugin55 posted...

No.

oh, well in either case, it is still a fairly decent game... I just wished they finiished the story (and maybe lowered the price a little)

plus, to appease my inner pesimist, how can I trust you and your 'inside source'

Eveyone trusts me. -_-
That is all you need to know.
Users that don't know what the word troll means.
delarosa1101(Purgatory), palazzio65, morganvonveb(Banned), Storm-Cloud(Suspended). That is what happens.

User Info: Im_Grima

Im_Grima
4 years ago#14
bellagio23 posted...
Eveyone trusts me. -_-

Aha.

Haha.

No.
Nowi x A Painful Death - My OTP

User Info: Rideps1

Rideps1
4 years ago#15
Damn, I want to know where he finds those apps!
Possibly the Kellam of the FE:A boards. But no one notices enough to make it official...
Saxon/Palazzo, 2016.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Someone said this game looks like a $2 app

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived