Child for healing/buffing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Child for healing/buffing?

User Info: vanguard29

vanguard29
4 years ago#11
Jaricko posted...
vanguard29 posted...
i will get burned for saying this, but f morgan. rally heart, speed, Def, spectrum. only thing she doesnt have thats any good is rally Str. but if male, no rally speed, move, or heart, and another i think.

Couldn't you pass down rally strength to morgan?

yes, but you would have to do some grinding before recruiting her is all. i meant she doesnt have it naturally.
FE:A Board in a nutshell: "I should have known posting any kind of topic would be a recipe for disaster..." - Orochimaru024

User Info: HeroGod

HeroGod
4 years ago#12
Why would anyone use Morgan has a Rallybot?
lol!

User Info: vanguard29

vanguard29
4 years ago#13
juanyiyi posted...
Buffing is HUGE in this game, on the harder difficulties. People often forget that in the harder difficulties, stats matter. 1 point of speed is the difference between being doubled and not , 4 points of magic are the difference between an OHKO and a 2HKO.

But don't use a child for that, use a spotpass unit.

all of that.

i always forget DLC units have access to like, all classes, so on my apo file, my morgan is a rally goddess :(

but ill be fine.
FE:A Board in a nutshell: "I should have known posting any kind of topic would be a recipe for disaster..." - Orochimaru024
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Child for healing/buffing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived