My Unit Asset/Flaw for Tharja Marriage?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. My Unit Asset/Flaw for Tharja Marriage?

User Info: PiersKun

PiersKun
3 years ago#1
Sup, guys. Bought this game a few days ago, started playing but then kinda said "going to restart this in order to take full advantadge of the pairings and what not", since I got far enough to get a good glimpse of the system. Got things pretty set already, but the one thing that's kinda bothering me here is My Unit's/Avatar's Asset/Flaw combination, and which one would be ideal for marrying Tharja? And of course, how would this influence Noire. I know Morgan is pretty much great regardless, but having the option to go for any class with Noire, what are the most favorable ones in general?

I'm playing Hard/Classic if it matters, but given how much grinding you can put on in this game, I guess aside from prologue/lunatic stuff there isn't too much to worry about, lol. Thanks in advance.
https://twitter.com/burucchi - My Twitter account, also known as the place where I blog about videogames and anime.

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
3 years ago#2
nothing and nothing

don't waste MU's premium manseed on first generation units
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. My Unit Asset/Flaw for Tharja Marriage?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived