Streetpass Fishing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Streetpass Fishing.

User Info: daytonthegreat

daytonthegreat
3 years ago#1
Before I even went to go to work in Rl at my jobsite, I had came up with this insane idea leave my 3DS on the whole entire day and place it somewhere where there was a lot of activity going on (Don't worry, I didn't put it somewhere where some random person would find it so easily and take it away, I literally hid this 3DS pretty well so no one could find it besides me.) 9 hours later after I hid the 3DS, I went back to retrieve it to see if I had made any progress....Apparently I did and you wont believe how many people I caught in this Lure !

Here is what I caught today :

1 Assassin FeMU
2 Berserker MU
1 Thief FeMU
8 People who had a 3DS but did not have this game.

I must say, I outdid myself there and I most certainly will do that again ! What do you guys think of this neat idea ? Have you tried it yourself ?
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals

User Info: Jariu

Jariu
3 years ago#2
100% more streetpass for when i did that, my country sucks.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is comparable to magic.
I'm still complaining about the shenanigans in grinding.

User Info: Strawberry_Eggs

Strawberry_Eggs
3 years ago#3
I live in New York. The population is dense enough that I StreetPass one person a week on average. I occasionally go into Queens or Manhattan as well, where I can nab even more SPs.

Still, that is a pretty neat idea for those who aren't as lucky.
"I bought a ward against [logic] off a traveling fortune-teller. It lets me add two 'n' two and get a pickle."

User Info: TylersTime

TylersTime
3 years ago#4
I usually go to conventions I recently went to EVO and got way over 100 street passes. My entire world map was full of people lol.
GT TylersTime pawn: Lv 196 sorcerer Lucina Ulitarian/Challenger

User Info: maiminase

maiminase
3 years ago#5
Went to a few cons this past couple of months and I just kept on getting over hundreds of passes.
Why, I've powered up so much that I'm probably a grizzly bear!
PSN: Loreles

User Info: rpgking2006

rpgking2006
3 years ago#6
I'm at university and generally pick up like at least one everytime I go to campus. We also have a Pokemon society and Fragsoc (videogame society) so it's pretty easy getting them. I've not picked up that many fire emblem players though.
"Gaius if your serious about this army, I need you to marry Tharja" "Why?"
"So her daughter..." "Can get galeforce"
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Streetpass Fishing.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived