Olivia skillset

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: milkevoli

milkevoli
4 years ago#1
what to have for a bride olivia?
i'm not doing anything like minmaxing or apothesis, just wondering what would be the best set for her. i have limitbreak, btw.
any other suggestions for a different classed olivia are welcomed too :)
dingle rumpus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko2s9K6DUq8

User Info: kawaiihito94

kawaiihito94
4 years ago#2
milkevoli posted...
what to have for a bride olivia?
i'm not doing anything like minmaxing or apothesis, just wondering what would be the best set for her. i have limitbreak, btw.
any other suggestions for a different classed olivia are welcomed too :)

Limit Break
Vantage
Galeforce
Rally Heart
Bond
My 3DS friend code: 2079 - 5913 - 0356 :)

User Info: mudkip72

mudkip72
4 years ago#3
Limit Breaker, Galeforce, Astra, Lancefaire, Vantage for pure offense.
Limit Breaker, Rally Heart, Rally Speed, Rally Movement, and Galeforce/Bond for support.

User Info: Frostheat_22

Frostheat_22
4 years ago#4
Olivia is the only dancer in the game, so why not use her as a dancer?

Olivia (Dancer):

Limit break
Swordfaire
Special Dance
Astra
Galeforce

Give her a brave sword, and you're set.
PSN: Frostheat_22
"You would probably do better in pvp if you didn't take advice from your mom." - WATAUGACJ

User Info: milkevoli

milkevoli
4 years ago#5
I'm currently just playing around with her classes, and i'n reclassing her out of a dancer but thanks for the advice
dingle rumpus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko2s9K6DUq8

User Info: Misha-Heart

Misha-Heart
4 years ago#6
Just go Assassin.

Limit Break
Swordfaire
Astra
Galeforce
Vantage

Bond is a useless skill(10 HP ain't worth much) and Rallies aren't going to be of use on a Galeforce unit.

There's zero point in keeping her a Dancer for the sole sake that she's the only Dancer. That's like keeping Avatar a Grandmaster or Chrom a Great Lord because they're unique.
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!

Frostheat_22
4 years ago#7
Do this:

Dancer --> Myrmidon (Lv10) --> Swordmaster (lv15) --> Dark flyer (lv15) --> Dancer

Astra > Lethality (More reliable)
"You would probably do better in pvp if you didn't take advice from your mom." - WATAUGACJ

Frostheat_22
4 years ago#8
Misha-Heart posted...
Just go Assassin.

Limit Break
Swordfaire
Astra
Galeforce
Some filler skill here

There's zero point in keeping her a Dancer for the sole sake that she's the only Dancer. That's like keeping Avatar a Grandmaster or Chrom a Great Lord because they're unique.

It's not because she's the only dancer, but because she's the only one that can dance. Major difference.

User Info: Misha-Heart

Misha-Heart
4 years ago#9
Frostheat_22 posted...
It's not because she's the only dancer, but because she's the only one that can dance. Major difference.

Dancing becomes a novelty once everyone starts getting Galeforce and can blaze past her dancing range(Realistically 12-16 move from a double Galeforce pair, possibly flying, compared to Olivia's meager 10 move plus on foot). Also, 5 move is a serious disadvantage and lower offensive stats actually make Olivia worse.

In-game, who really cares. Olivia will never realistically get out of Dancer or be a competent fighter without grinding. Postgame, killing is a lot more important and Assassin gives Olivia a boost towards that.

Dancer Olivia is really only better in non-DLC Apotheosis. Every other case, Assassin is her best option.
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!

Frostheat_22
4 years ago#10
Misha-Heart posted...
Frostheat_22 posted...

Dancing becomes a novelty once everyone starts getting Galeforce and can blaze past her dancing range(Realistically 12-16 move from a double Galeforce pair, possibly flying, compared to Olivia's meager 10 move plus on foot). Also, 5 move is a serious disadvantage and lower offensive stats actually make Olivia worse.

In-game, who really cares. Olivia will never realistically get out of Dancer or be a competent fighter without grinding. Postgame, killing is a lot more important and Assassin gives Olivia a boost towards that.

Dancer Olivia is really only better in non-DLC Apotheosis. Every other case, Assassin is her best option.

I use Olivia on my lunatic file postgame to dance for my rescue bots. Why use a 1st gen unit, when you have the superior 2nd gen units? (Other than bot usage)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived