Fire Emblem goes better with playable character deaths.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Fire Emblem goes better with playable character deaths.

User Info: Galwen

Galwen
4 years ago#1
If nobody in any of the enemy armies could kill a single playable character, then doesn't that make them all come off as being as kinda ineffective? And you know, people die in war.

User Info: refmon

refmon
4 years ago#2
Galwen posted...
If nobody in any of the enemy armies could kill a single playable character, then doesn't that make them all come off as being as kinda ineffective? And you know, people die in war.

http://i.imgur.com/KSqwT0E.gif
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!

User Info: Model_Omega

Model_Omega
4 years ago#3
People die if they are killed you know.
Patrolling the Awakening message boards almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter...

User Info: Taiphlosion

Taiphlosion
4 years ago#4
It's not that they're bad, it's just that I'm a master tactician.
I like Skyward Sword (and Wind Waker SUCKS), so what?
I prefer Sword of Seals over its prequel, so what?

User Info: Zswordmaster

Zswordmaster
4 years ago#5
I play Casual cause it saves me the tedium of relaoding if someone dies.

I come to this game, from Disgaea, as my major grid based RPG, I'm use to Disgaea mechanics, and I've come to appreciate them.

That being said, I do have a Hard Classic save file, for those days I'm feeling up to the challenge, that's just not always the case. Some times I wanna think really hard, somedays I just wanna overpower the enemies with godlike might.
I'm not being rude, you're just insignificant.
*Certified Gifted and talented, thinking on a higher level than 99% of people my age.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Fire Emblem goes better with playable character deaths.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived