Vantage, Lethality or Astra for Chrom!Inigo?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Vantage, Lethality or Astra for Chrom!Inigo?

User Info: Wolfie_Claws

Wolfie_Claws
3 years ago#1
Sitting on a Rightful King Inigo with

Sol
RFK
Galeforce
Armsthrift
*Open Slot*

What should i do with my last slot?
Vanatge, Astra or Lethality? Also thinking of replacing Arm-T with something too, since its mostly a convinience skill
Blue is Greener than Purple
FC: 3823-9377-5845

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#2
Luna.
Here's hoping that Chrom will do Aether correctly in SSB4...

User Info: Tables

Tables
3 years ago#3
Luna.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -Reiner Knizia

Tables
3 years ago#4
Also replace Sol with Astra.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -Reiner Knizia

User Info: Wolfie_Claws

Wolfie_Claws
3 years ago#5
Why replace Sol? Self Healing is always better than a chance to kill an enemy in less turns
Blue is Greener than Purple
FC: 3823-9377-5845

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#6
better yet, replace that useless Armsthrift with Luna, and take Limit Breaker for the last slot. Your Inigo is not a sorceror, that skill is bringing him down.
Here's hoping that Chrom will do Aether correctly in SSB4...

Tables
3 years ago#7
No it isn't, it gets in the way of other better procs. Assuming you're going postgame, which seems likely considering you already have Galeforce and are trying to optimise a setup.

User Info: HeoandReo

HeoandReo
3 years ago#8
Galeforce/Luna/Vantage/Limit Break/Armsthrift is my usual staple set for Chrom!Inigo. And really, most of the cast who can get it.

As a general rule, I swap in procs for procs. RFK's kind of hard to fit in, but I usually only put it in for stuff like Astra or Lethality if I want to fool around a bit. You can drop Armsthrift for it if you've done enough regalia farming.
http://hnrs-ff6-sccs.blogspot.ca/
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Vantage, Lethality or Astra for Chrom!Inigo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived