So, i'm not sure people understood it in my first try, so let's do this again!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. So, i'm not sure people understood it in my first try, so let's do this again!

User Info: Haruhiryu

Haruhiryu
3 years ago#31
so-so...

...I'm kinda biased...since I'm not really a vantage user (if you play well, with strategy, vantage should not be a big thing[...though maybe it is important early on])...so I don't really like the S-rank ^^;;;

...Freddy biased...truthfully when I first looked at this, i thought "Freddy should be S"...but then...thinking how he doesn't help certain kids (mainly looking at Kjelle), and how limited his good (my opinion) skills are[ pavgis+luna :D...no healing, galeforce, etc D: ], he's in a pretty good place

...finally...I think modifiers should be looked at a tad here...or maybe they have been...and I'm oblivious cause I'm kinda sleep deprived right now -____-;;;; ...in my opinion...just by modifiers...Fred, Ricken, Henry, and Virion are the best (other then Fred, the rest aren't in order [Fred will hurt mag and speed, but everything else, when comparing to other fathers, he will usually be in the top 1/3 for mods])

...I feel like adding more...but I'm tired...I'm rambling...and I'm not sure if I make sense to everyone...so I'll stop here...^^;;;

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#32
Haruhiryu posted...

...finally...I think modifiers should be looked at a tad here...or maybe they have been...and I'm oblivious cause I'm kinda sleep deprived right now -____-;;;; ...in my opinion...just by modifiers...Fred, Ricken, Henry, and Virion are the best (other then Fred, the rest aren't in order [Fred will hurt mag and speed, but everything else, when comparing to other fathers, he will usually be in the top 1/3 for mods])

Mods WERE considered, just that they weren't focused as much as classes and Skills were
Learn this, gamers: "It's better to judge a game by the execution of what it set out to do instead of wishing it did something else" - Akito_Kinomoto

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#33
Haruhiryu posted...
so-so...

...I'm kinda biased...since I'm not really a vantage user (if you play well, with strategy, vantage should not be a big thing

You can play "not well" on purpose. vengeance, anyone?
Learn this, gamers: "It's better to judge a game by the execution of what it set out to do instead of wishing it did something else" - Akito_Kinomoto
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. So, i'm not sure people understood it in my first try, so let's do this again!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived