R Mart and Roi in this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. R Mart and Roi in this game?

User Info: SalsaSavant

SalsaSavant
3 years ago#1
ANd Eyk too?
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.

User Info: vermillion719

vermillion719
3 years ago#2
Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Yes, you rapist of the English language.
Everyone's the hero of their own story.
FC: 0345-0681-3179

User Info: davidledsma

davidledsma
3 years ago#3
Yes, but he can't talk and has a creepy blue aura.
Divine Dragon's Blood is back in stock.

User Info: Sea_Wyvern

Sea_Wyvern
3 years ago#4
Naive answer:

That phrase has become such a known berserk button for the fandom... Ironically enough, yes, they are. In fact, there's at least three different versions of Marth in the game.

Serious answer:

Bite me, you trollglodite.

Hysteric answer:

BUTCHERER! MADMAN! HELP! THERE'S A LUNATIC IN HERE WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL PROPERLY!

Henry-Pie answer:

Yay, pointless topics!

Sdrawback answer:

?ereh etirw ot desoppus I saw tahW

Le Chrom answer:

Le sigh...

Grimswer

DAMN YOU!

Only-Sane-Man-Validar answer:

This is all written! ...No, seriously, it's all been written down somewhere in the internet. Why didn't you go and investigate a b--Wait a minute. You're just trolling me, aren't you? Right, well, let me just go get my legions of suicidally loyal zealots so that I can destroy everything that defined your existance and induct you into our faith...

My answer:

YEEEEEEEE-NOOOOO-NES! Those three guys who are obviously not in the game are in the game! Yes, that's a contradiction! No, that's not a falsehood! Yes, I know the gag's been going on for far too long already that it ceased to be funny about 20 lines ago! No, I don't care! Yes, I am bored!

Where's Cheesepower or SwordMaster when you need them to further derail a topic?
It's about badass o'clock! And we're right on time!
-- MemphisMastermind

User Info: RDS1

RDS1
3 years ago#5
Why yes, Walmart is in this game.
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)

User Info: SwordMasterEX

SwordMasterEX
3 years ago#6
Sea_Wyvern posted...
Where's Cheesepower or SwordMaster when you need them to further derail a topic?

Playing Diablo 3, so many heads rolling it's like the french revolution, Reading JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, DIO!, and looking through my music collection for this copy of Vivid I can't seem to find.

Although Marth seems to be weak to the tip of my blade.
"Oh, is this a bad time? I hope I'm not interrupting anything...OR AM I?!"- Dan Smith

User Info: azn_boy150

azn_boy150
3 years ago#7
Sea_Wyvern posted...

How dare you.
I'm what happens nine months after a paradox and an enigma fall in love with each other.

User Info: Anthoba32

Anthoba32
3 years ago#8
I beat he is jacking off to some p0rn while typing this...

User Info: SwordMasterEX

SwordMasterEX
3 years ago#9
azn_boy150 posted...
Sea_Wyvern posted...

How dare you.

Well someone had to take topics off the rails since you're departure, and I am the conductor of the Crazy Train.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MLp7YNTznE
"Oh, is this a bad time? I hope I'm not interrupting anything...OR AM I?!"- Dan Smith

User Info: FelurFalas

FelurFalas
3 years ago#10
No, but Marth and Roy are. Their names are close enough, so you should just enjoy it anyway.
Yorokobi No Ito Wa Canon Tsumugidasu
The Thread of Happiness is Weaved by a Canon
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. R Mart and Roi in this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived