What's the hardest early chapter on Lunatic?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. What's the hardest early chapter on Lunatic?

User Info: Shadowlink33

Shadowlink33
3 years ago#1
I luckily picked up a Tiki's Tear (+5 HP, +2 all other stats for one battle) in chapter 1. I'm wondering what is the best early level to use it on. So far, Chapter 2 is kicking my ass because Frederick dies no matter what I do before I can get to a fort, so I'm tempted to use it now. Should I keep going and try and save it for chapter 3 or 4? Thanks.
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3067 - 5724 - 3229
Pokemon Y FS: (Water) Panpour / Poliwhirl / Wartortle

User Info: MalcolmMasher

MalcolmMasher
3 years ago#2
It's Chapter 2, no contest. Chapter 3 is significantly easier; you can cripple the first two waves with a Fred/Kellam pair, and abuse chokepoints against the rest of the map. Chapter 4 has a very small number of enemies, and they only advance two at a time. Thank your lucky stars, and Tear it up immediately.
I don't like this duchy. Now, it's an adventurer.

User Info: mudkip72

mudkip72
3 years ago#3
Ch. 2. Surviving the first and second turn onslaughts is rough.

Ch. 3 is easier since you have Kellam as a +Def pair up partner who comes with a Javelin to trade off to Fred if needed. And the 2nd set of enemies can be outmaneuvered. (Though on Luna+ the introduction of Counter can make this hell too).
Ch. 4 is a joke by comparison since you get access to the Wireless features, including renown awards and bonus box, and there are less enemies.

User Info: Airship_Canon

Airship_Canon
3 years ago#4
This is double true on L+ thanks to it being the one true Luck-based mission in the whole thing.
Do you Remember these Mechanized Memories? For the Spirit of the Mother Will Comes Again.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. What's the hardest early chapter on Lunatic?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived