Is it too late for me to I get Chrom with Olivia?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Is it too late for me to I get Chrom with Olivia?

User Info: super-staff

super-staff
3 years ago#1
I started a second playthrough recently for Fire Emblem Awakening. I intended to have Chrom get together with Olivia. However, I got a C support with My Unit and accidentally saved. I already married Sumia, Sully, and Maribelle. Also, I am in chapter 10. Can I still get Chrom with Olivia without having to marry My Unit off? I have a Seed of Trust, so can that help Chrom/Olivia? I've never used that before, though, so I don't know how effective it is.

User Info: Tables

Tables
3 years ago#2
If Chrom has a support with someone he can marry, that trumps marrying Olivia. The only solution is to have Avatar get married first.

A Seed of Trust just gives you one support point. It usually takes 4-6 support points for one support rank, so it's useful, just not really relevant here.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -Reiner Knizia

User Info: KuzuryuSubaru

KuzuryuSubaru
3 years ago#3
You will marry Chrom and you will like it.

Also, what Tables said, if you marry off your FeMu beforehand, Chrom cannot forcibly marry you. I recommend Stahl or Lun'Qu, those two are adorable.
They went out of their way to make us pay for features that could have easily been added as a free, offline, inclusive function
-4chan anon on PokeTransfer

User Info: pasabi

pasabi
3 years ago#4
Besides if u listened to any of chroms potential c supports then he will be married before u get a chance to see olivias. This ensures u cannot marry him to olivia if u have heard any of chroms potential cs. Sry. On the bright side u aren't too far from the beginning to start over if it means that much to u.

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
3 years ago#5
Marry off all potential wives

User Info: RadiantGod

RadiantGod
3 years ago#6
I_eat_tables posted...
A Seed of Trust just gives you one support point..

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Support

Seeds of Trust in a pair up gives 9 support. You are wrong about support ranks.
I am a descendant of both Marth's and Ike's family lines. Ragnell and Falchion are both mine to use. My Fire Emblem class would be Radiant Hero-King.

User Info: Ownagepuffs

Ownagepuffs
3 years ago#7
Marry off FeMU ASAP.
".....It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... ..clear up this doubt inside me!"
-Apollo Justice

User Info: MelonGx

MelonGx
3 years ago#8
Restart the game if it's impossible to continue your plan on FeMU/Sumia/Sully/Maribelle's marriage.

BTW,
I'll say no one can do a Lunatic+ No-grind with the following restrictions:
1) FeMU with Def flaw
2) Chrom x Olivia

User Info: Ownagepuffs

Ownagepuffs
3 years ago#9
MelonGx posted...
Restart the game if it's impossible to continue your plan on FeMU/Sumia/Sully/Maribelle's marriage.

BTW,
I'll say no one can do a Lunatic+ No-grind with the following restrictions:
1) FeMU with Def flaw
2) Chrom x Olivia

Daaaamn man, you are a Lunatic, no pun intended. Chrom x Olivia nukes Lucina's base stats to the 7 hells, no way does ANYONE get Inigo in a no grind, and Def flaw means you either need to be RNG blessed or get ready for a lot of resets. Melon pls.
".....It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... ..clear up this doubt inside me!"
-Apollo Justice

User Info: Tables

Tables
3 years ago#10
RadiantGod posted...
I_eat_tables posted...
A Seed of Trust just gives you one support point..

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Support

Seeds of Trust in a pair up gives 9 support. You are wrong about support ranks.

I'm not. I was just half asleep and forgot that most people refer to suppots in a different way to me. Normally I just translate back into the old way which is used on SF and stuff, but I forgot here. IMO, the way I do it is a lot more logical (none of this rounding to the nearest 9 support point nonense), but until we can actually hack the game and see how support data is stored, both are equally valid interpretations.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -Reiner Knizia
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Is it too late for me to I get Chrom with Olivia?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived