CYOA: Endgame's Magical Awakening Adventure! 18 (Possible spoilers for all FEs!)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. CYOA: Endgame's Magical Awakening Adventure! 18 (Possible spoilers for all FEs!)

User Info: Code-Name_X

Code-Name_X
4 months ago#231
C, need. more. POWER.

User Info: DoctorKrieger

DoctorKrieger
4 months ago#232
C.
"Is it murder if they were my own clones? Because I'm seriously asking."
http://tinyurl.com/zh3ruhb

User Info: Da-Big-Boss

Da-Big-Boss
4 months ago#233
A. Beacuse leaving a duel is one of the scummiest acts known to man, teleportation spam is very unlikely to work and it doesn't matter if she does it willingly or not, healing Endgame still gets them support points.

User Info: Toupswarrior

Toupswarrior
4 months ago#234
Da-Big-Boss posted...
A. Beacuse leaving a duel is one of the scummiest acts known to man, teleportation spam is very unlikely to work and it doesn't matter if she does it willingly or not, healing Endgame still gets them support points.
I'm waiting for a sequel to FF8 where Squall can ditch Rinoa.

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
4 months ago#235
A: 2
C: 2

Kitties.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

DoctorKrieger
4 months ago#236
Change mine to A for the tie breaker.

emagdnE
4 months ago#237
"Fala! Heal me!" Shouted Endgame.

Fala descended and healed Endgame with a Recover staff.

"W-what?!"

"The proper phrase is 'thank you'." Replied Fala.

"You... you actually healed me just like that? No arguments?"

"Excuse me?! Are you suggesting I would let you die?! Did I not just taunt Kormath into attacking me to buy you time to pry yourself off of his lance?"

"You're right. I'm sorry. It's just that whenever I tell you to do something you-"

"LOOK OUT!"

Kormath charged towards Endgame and Fala. Fala got out of the way but Endgame was trampled.

"Gods damn it..."

Fala healed Endgame with her staff again. "Well, that's what you get for doubting me. But see? I'm keeping you alive despite your constant abuse..."

Endgame stood up. "I'm sorry! Yes! I was in the wrong this time!"

"And don't you forget it! Now, how are we supposed to kill a massive monster that's resistant to magic?"

"I'm not sure if they're highly resistant to magic or if they're just that tough. It's not like Inigo and Owain are having an easier time against Kashnarn."

"You really should have brought a dragon along. Fae or Myrrh could just step on him."

"Which means it's all the more important they stay behind and fix whatever mess Chrom gets the army into!"

Kormath leapt towards Endgame and Fala and made rapid stabbing motions. Endgame was stabbed twice then counterattacked with Valflame.

Fala healed Endgame.

Endgame decided to attack more aggressively and moved towards Kormath while casting Valflame. Kormath took the initiative to lunge forward and stab Endgame. Endgame attacked again.

Fala healed Endgame.

"Fala, can't you attack AND heal? Or check on the others?"

"No, it's working. If you keep on attacking him and I keep healing you, he'll go down eventually!"

"Well, I guess that's-"

A missile struck a Kashnarn in the head and exploded. Killing it instantly.

"BOOM! HEADSHOT!" Shouted Kriliax.

"Well actually, I might be able to do something." Said Fala.

"Oh?" Replied Endgame.

"Do you have a Berserk staff?"

"I had one, it broke."

"Oh. A Silence staff?"

"Now why would we need one of those when we have Xylon?"

"Of course. A Sleep staff?"

"No... wait, yes! I do have that one I found in Tabata but never used! But... what are you planning to do with it? I mean, I don't think it will work on him. And I think I should save it for our brainwashed allies in Ylisstol..."

Kormath attacked again. Endgame dodged and counterattacked.

"Damn that guy! Why can't he just let us plot against him in peace?!"

"Give me the staff!"

"Uhh... why?"

"It's a surprise." Fala winked.

"This isn't a good time for surprises..."

"You don't trust me?"

"Unless your magical girl powers let you use the staff on the entire Kashnarn army, I don't see what good it's going to do us!"

"I promise you it's something amazing!"

"We have other options... Marcellus and his mooks can attack Kormath from above."

"His lance is big enough to skewer them out of the sky! Don't do that!"

Kormath dashed forward and swung his lance, knocking Endgame and Fala down. Kormath then leapt and tried to stomp them both. They rolled out of the way and cast Valflame on Kormath in unison.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

emagdnE
4 months ago#238
"Look! The time we're spending trying to come up with a plan is leaving us open! Just come up with something already!"

"Well, she's got a point..."

What does Endgame do?

A. Keep fighting Kormath directly as Fala constantly heals him.
B. Call in the Sons of Macedon on Kormath! He can't fight off that many flying enemies at once!
C. Give Fala the Sleep staff. Surely Endgame can trust his precious daughter.
D. The Rainbow Sage made Endgame learn another type of weapon for a reason! Use the axe on Kormath and see if it works any better.

DoctorKrieger
4 months ago#239
C.

User Info: Da-Big-Boss

Da-Big-Boss
4 months ago#240
C+D. This is gonna end terribly, isn't it?
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. CYOA: Endgame's Magical Awakening Adventure! 18 (Possible spoilers for all FEs!)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived