CYOA: Endgame's Magical Awakening Adventure! 18 (Possible spoilers for all FEs!)

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. CYOA: Endgame's Magical Awakening Adventure! 18 (Possible spoilers for all FEs!)

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
2 months ago#311
G-guys? I'm back.....
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: Anonymously

Anonymously
2 months ago#312
Code-Name_X posted...
D and C, "what could possibly go wrong?"
Official Latias of the Ultra Sun board.
Anonymously posted...
Code-Name_X posted...
D and C, "what could possibly go wrong?"
You may have heard these words before, but now I'll teach you what they really mean!
GO BEYOND, PLUS ULTRA!

Endgame
2 months ago#314
Endgame was furious. Valflame used to be enough. It could instantly kill groups of enemy soldiers at a time. Even against the robot armies of the Walrus King Valflame is enough to destroy them.

But recently, it seems that it is not enough. Kormath and Harvey shrugged off Valflame like it is nothing. How?! Why?! Even with the amount of quintessence he had acquired these past few years. It was maddening.

"Wait a minute. Quintessence made me physically strong. Even though I never did much physical training... I can rip that damn cannon right off his back!"

Endgame walked behind Harvey and grabbed onto his cannon. He tugged on it. But the straps that secured the cannon onto Harvey were too durable.

"Forget it buddy. This strap's tearproof!" Said Harvey.

"Inigo!" Shouted Endgame.

Inigo quickly dashed over and slashed the strap. Slicing through it.

"Yeah, well it's not like you're strong enough to-"

Endgame lifted the cannon and hurled it away.

"Holy mackerel!"

"Alright, now let's disarm Oswald."

"I think not!" Oswald turned and started firing at Endgame. Inigo sliced the strap on Oswald's cannon, but Oswald kept it carefully balanced on his back as he continued to fire.

Endgame ran back and forth, evading the cannon fire.

"Endgame! Behind you!" Shouted Inigo.

Endgame turned around and saw Harvey lunging at Endgame. He struck Endgame with his tusks. Endgame pulled Harvey's tusks out then quickly got behind Harvey and attempted to grab and lift him.

Unfortunately, Harvey's skin was too slippery and the blubber beneath made it impossible for Endgame to get a good grip.

Harvey turned around and tried to stab Endgame with his tusks again. Endgame grabbed onto his tusks and pushed Harvey back.

"This is ridiculous! I should be crushing you!" Said Harvey.

"Is that so?" Replied Endgame.

Endgame noticed that Harvey's tusks seemed to be withstanding the pressure he was applying.

Endgame lifted Harvey by his tusks.

"N-no! This is impossible!"

"Heh heh heh."

Endgame started spinning around with Harvey.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! I WEIGH TWO FREAKING TONS!"

"INIGO! WATCH OUT!"

Endgame hurled Harvey at Oswald. Inigo moved out of the way as Harvey slammed into Oswald and knocked the cannon off.

"Oooooo..."

"Inconceivable. Monkeys cannot possess such physical strength. It is genetically impossible..." Lamented Oswald.

"Now Inigo. Let's drain these bastards." Endgame said as he grabbed onto Harvey's nose and started draining.

"Sure. It's not like anything else has worked against them." Inigo grabbed onto Oswald's face and started draining.

Oswald struggled, but was pinned down by Harvey.

Harvey tried to fight back, but Endgame was pushing down upon him.

"I have no idea how a scrawny manlet like you managed to get so strong." Said Harvey.

"The answer is what's killing you right now, buddy." Replied Endgame.

"Oh... you draw your strength from others. Well that's just bloody great. Well, you're still nothing compared to the Walrus King!"

"We will absorb as many of you bastards we need to until we're strong enough to kill him. It's only a matter of time."

"Foolish primate. You will not be able to step foot upon our homeworld! You would stand before the full might of the empire and not even ashes will remain to prove you once existed!" Shouted Oswald.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

Endgame
2 months ago#315
"That's right. We're just two soldiers. With disposable robots. You've only had a taste of what our people are capable of." Said Harvey. His attempts to push Endgame back grew weaker.

"We just got back from fighting the Kashnarn. And a demon lord. I'm not worried about you walruses at all." Responded Endgame.

"Before you die... I'll let you in on a little secret. One that will really put into perspective how humanity is powerless to defy the Walrus King."

"Heh. And what's that?"

"In the beginning, humans only existed on just one planet."

"So?"

"But humans are everywhere."

"Yeah? We learned how to travel to other worlds and populated them. Is this really how you choose to spend your dying moments?"

"Ha ha ha... nope. You humans didn't learn how to travel between worlds until you were already scattered across the Outrealms."

"So what are you saying? That someone scattered us?" Asked Inigo.

"Heh heh heh... getting warmer..."

"Okay. So we had some help. Who was it? Was it the dragons? It's always dragons." Said Endgame.

"Why, it was the Walrus King! He seeded all those worlds with human life so that you may breed and create more pancreases to feast upon!"

Endgame's face went pale. "H-ha. Good one."

"Oh, it's absolutely true. You are to us what chickens and pigs are to you!"

"Your story is absolutely nonsensical. Humans have existed for thousands of years! You mean to tell me the Walrus King has been around for that long too?!"

"I'm 19038 years old. You tell me."

"So you choose to die on a joke. Isn't that swell?"

"Oh, of course. The invincible humans can't possibly be someone else's livestock! Human arrogance is so amusing... you people are easier to subjugate... than the otters were..."

"The Walrus King is eternal... as is his reign..." Said Oswald.

"This rebellion will be short lived... you live only... to feed the Walrus King... all humans... are just... livestock..."

Harvey and Oswald perished as the last of their quintessence was depleted.

Endgame stared at Harvey and Oswald. Reflecting upon Harvey's dying words.

"Come now Endgame. You don't really believe that crap, do you? He just said those things to mess with us because he knew he was going to die." Said Inigo.

"Of course." Replied Endgame. But deep down, he was considering the possibility. What if it was the truth? This could change everything. What if the Walrus King did take humans and place them across the Outrealms? What of Elibe, the homeworld of the dragon race? Could it be that the Walrus King is ultimately responsible for the Scouring and all of the events that followed? Because the Walrus King took humans and placed them where they did not belong?

"All the civilians evacuated the city. And it's just as well. Before they died, Harvey and Oswald sent out a signal. A ship will soon arrive to destroy the entire city." Said Dola.

"A ship? A flying ship?" Asked Endgame. "Would it be possible for us to hijack it?"

"Too risky. Headquarters has the ability to initiate self-destruct to keep them out of enemy hands."

"Hmm. So we have all those stealtha trons..."

"We can repair and reprogram them. But they cannot be cloaked for long before they need to recharge. And we've been over how that's a problem."

"But we can use them to, say, infiltrate a base and take out the walrus in charge of it?"

"Yes, I do believe that would be possible."

Endgame
2 months ago#316
"Then let's kill them then liberate the cities! We have to free this world from the Walrus King's evil clutches!" Shouted Fala.

"The Walrus King's metal soldiers are constructed in a distant world, yes? Then it is there we should strike to cripple the Walrus King's armies!" Said Owain.

"Err... you mean like attack a factory?" Asked Dola.

"That's what I just said."

"Those will be heavily guarded. But it would be a decisive victory if we had those robots being built to serve us..." Said Endgame.

"Hold up. We still don't have the virus to turn those destructo bots to our side. Shouldn't we work on that first?" Asked Severa.

"Well..."

What does Endgame do?

A. Teleport onto that ship and take it! We could always use a second flying ship.
B. Deploy the stealtha trons to assassinate a walrus overlord and liberate a city. Then they'll have a base.
C. Work on a program to convert destructo bots. We need more firepower!
D. Assault a robot production facility. Destroy the robot armies at their source!
Endgame posted...
G-guys? I'm back.....

Ayy welcome back. I missed you Endgame.

Anyway D
http://i.imgur.com/fmEZIuk.png
I'm sure I'll never regret saying that.

User Info: Code-Name_X

Code-Name_X
2 months ago#318
Blue_Feraligatr posted...
Endgame posted...
G-guys? I'm back.....

Ayy welcome back. I missed you Endgame.

Anyway D

User Info: Mozilla

Mozilla
2 months ago#319
B. The destructo bots have never once been an issue so far, or any of the droids for that matter.

User Info: Toupswarrior

Toupswarrior
2 months ago#320
Mozilla posted...
B. The destructo bots have never once been an issue so far, or any of the droids for that matter.

Glad you're safe Endy. These hurricanes are b****es.
I'm waiting for a sequel to FF8 where Squall can ditch Rinoa.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. CYOA: Endgame's Magical Awakening Adventure! 18 (Possible spoilers for all FEs!)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed