CYOA: Endgame's Magical Awakening Adventure! 18 (Possible spoilers for all FEs!)

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. CYOA: Endgame's Magical Awakening Adventure! 18 (Possible spoilers for all FEs!)

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
2 months ago#321
B: 2
D: 2

Maria is projected to hit North Carolina now. Good news for me, but bad news for them.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: marthsheretoo

marthsheretoo
2 months ago#322
A or C would have been my pick but I think D is a better choice than B because it doesn't tip our hand.
"Even MarthKoopa has jumped on the MarthKoopa hate wagon."
-DevsBro

Endgame
2 months ago#323
"Owain is right. It doesn't matter how many of the damn things we destroy or take over if more are constantly built to replace them. We won't get anywhere until we take out their ability to produce robots!" Endgame said.

"But..." Fala raised her finger. Paused. Then put her hand down.

"I'll take that as an endorsement."

"Okay... so there's five major production facilities." Said Dola. "Two of them are for constructing low end robots like drones, slayer droids, and destructo bots."

"Wait. Low end robots?" Asked Severa.

"Yes, I'm afraid all you've faced so far are the robots designed for policing civilians. Not combating warriors like yourselves. There are much stronger robots in the Walrus King's army that are deployed to war zones."

"Damn it. I was hoping they'd stay this easy so we could get home faster..."

"Taking over one of the smaller factories for our purposes I give... a 42.865329% chance of success. Defending it when they come to take it back however... not so high."

"And how about flat out destroying one?" Asked Endgame.

"Now that would be much easier to accomplish!"

"Okay then. We have that plan to fall back on. But it'd really help us more in the long run if we had a factory to build our own robots. What would that entail?"

"Getting to the central computer and having Kriliax hack into it. But it's much easier said than done. The place will be crawling with robot guards and walruses!"

"Of course... are they all going to be as strong as Harvey and Oswald?"

"No. Even with all the genetic engineering, there are still walruses that are leaps and bounds above the rest. That's why they're the generals."

"Wait. Genetic engineering? I taught a class about that!" Said Severa. "They can't just make themselves stronger. They have to alter the genomes and whatever while they're still fetuses!"

"The Walrus King has enslaved races that were much more advanced in the field than the scientists of this world. Altering the genetic structure of adults is nothing to them. There hasn't been a walrus that died of natural causes in 18000 years!"

"Altering the structures of living things... sounds like the Blood Orb." Said Endgame. "Alright. So we have to fend off more walruses with cannons while Kriliax hacks into the main computer?"

"They might destroy the main computer if it comes down to it. That's what I'm worried about."

"Then why don't we fight through the factory and take out the tusked terrors before they can entertain the thought?" Asked Owain.

"I don't like that idea. Our wyverns won't have that much room to move inside a building." Commented Marcellus.

Dola projected a map of a factory. "An all out assault would immediately alert everyone inside the factory. And then we would have a lot to get through. Without destroying it all."

"But we have the means to coerce every drone and slayer droid to our side, yes?"

"But we would still have to deal with the destructo bots and walruses. And their weapons being used inside the factory would not end very well for its continued productivity."

"But we can warp in anywhere." Said Endgame.

"Yes."

"With what you said earlier, do you think that warping right to the main computer and making the hacking attempt would be too risky?"

"Very. Even an expert hacker like Kriliax wouldn't be able to complete the job that quickly."

"Okay... then what would you suggest?"
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

Endgame
2 months ago#324
"Assaulting the factory from the front while Kriliax hacks from the back! A two-pronged assault!" Said Owain.

"Maybe... or we could teleport into one of the security centers and disable their security systems. That way, we can convert the drones and slayer droids without the signals getting detected. Then they can act on our behalf!"

"But we need Kriliax to get to the main computer." Replied Endgame.

"It would be ideal, but he could feed the information to a drone he could remotely get into the main computer."

"It'd take forever for a drone to do what I do." Responded Kriliax.

"Yes, but it is the safest option."

"No. It will take forever and we'll get noticed."

Fala looked at the map. "Slave quarters? There's slaves there?!"

"Yes. Otter slaves work at the factory as well."

"We have to save them!" Shouted Severa.

Everyone turned to Severa.

"B-because slavery is wrong. And with no slave labor, they'll fall behind. That'll show them."

"Maybe they could help us behind the backs of their overseers." Said Endgame.

"Nooooo! The walruses will kill them if they get caught!"

"But sweetie, they're the workers. If they don't do their job, then the factory won't run smoothly. The walruses can't decide to kill all their workers! Or... wait. They can just use drones until they receive more otter slaves. Probably."

"Or we could just blow up the main computer and be done with it." Said Fala. "Then we can move on to the other factories and destroy their computers too! Problem solved. Then we can start freeing the people."

"I don't think you'd like a complete shut down of the Walrus King's robotic army." Replied Dola.

"Oh? And why not?"

"Because the Walrus King is at war with many different factions throughout the Outrealms." Dola projected images of walruses and robots fighting Mi-Go. "Do these guys look familiar?"

"Wait, what?! Dola, why didn't you tell us the Walrus King is fighting Cthulhu's minions sooner?!" Shouted Endgame. "Well, this is just all the more reason that we need the factories for ourselves. We need the robots to fight them after we kill the Walrus King!"

What does Endgame do?

A. Assault the factory! Take it by force!
B. Warp into a security center and disable the security system. Safe and slow will win the day!
C. Warp into the slave quarters. The otters know the factory better. They might already have a plan to sabotage their oppressors!
D. The hell with it. Warp right to the main computer and have Kriliax get to work. They can fight off walruses and destructo bots long enough!

User Info: Anonymously

Anonymously
2 months ago#325
C+B in that order, Or, if it could work, B+C+D
Official Latias of the Ultra Sun board.

User Info: Code-Name_X

Code-Name_X
2 months ago#326
Anonymously posted...

User Info: HeartGlaceon

HeartGlaceon
2 months ago#327
Code-Name_X posted...
Anonymously posted...
"The key to sorting it all out is to understand it doesn't actually matter." -Dirk Strider
3DS FC: 2578-3801-7545

User Info: Mozilla

Mozilla
2 months ago#328
HeartGlaceon posted...
Code-Name_X posted...
Anonymously posted...

Also, E: find ostriches and ride in on them.
HeartGlaceon posted...
Code-Name_X posted...
Anonymously posted...
You may have heard these words before, but now I'll teach you what they really mean!
GO BEYOND, PLUS ULTRA!
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. CYOA: Endgame's Magical Awakening Adventure! 18 (Possible spoilers for all FEs!)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed