CYOA: Endgame's Magical Awakening Adventure! 18 (Possible spoilers for all FEs!)

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. CYOA: Endgame's Magical Awakening Adventure! 18 (Possible spoilers for all FEs!)

User Info: NXmasterrace

NXmasterrace
1 month ago#391
Let's go with Pokémon logic. C
Sick memes bro

User Info: Code-Name_X

Code-Name_X
1 month ago#392
NXmasterrace posted...

User Info: Toupswarrior

Toupswarrior
1 month ago#393
Code-Name_X posted...
NXmasterrace posted...
I'm waiting for a sequel to FF8 where Squall can ditch Rinoa.

User Info: Mozilla

Mozilla
1 month ago#394
ABCD, because I want to see how Endgame writes that in.
"Everyone look up. See that? That's rock bottom. We're below it." -Endgame
Stop telling me to upgrade to chrome. It's not funny.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: TalynFlaym

TalynFlaym
1 month ago#395
Toupswarrior posted...
Code-Name_X posted...
NXmasterrace posted...
"Passive mediator is your role in this relationship. My role is dick punching arsonist."

User Info: Phoenices

Phoenices
1 month ago#396
TalynFlaym posted...
Toupswarrior posted...
Code-Name_X posted...
NXmasterrace posted...

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
1 month ago#397
"Okay, I have an idea. Dola, show me the anti-magic fields." Endgame said.

Dola displayed the map. Large blue circles represented the reach of the anti-magic fields.

"Got it."

Endgame ran out into the battlefield. Slayer droids covered him by firing upon approaching missiles and laser blitzers.

Endgame reached the area that Dola displayed as outside of the anti-magic fields. He cast Thoron on a laser blitzer to verify.

"Alright you bastards. Let's see how you like hiding underwater after this!"

Endgame punched a hole in the ice... then shook his hand about as the water was extremely cold. He tried to use his cape to dry his hand, for what little good it would do.

Endgame cast Thoron into the water.

Endgame could not see the result.

"Hmm..."

Endgame walked into the anti-magic field and attempted to cast Thoron. Nothing happened.

"What?!"

Endgame walked out of the anti-magic field and cast Thoron into the water again.

"Endgame! I've received a message from Dola. She is telling me that the anti-magic field is blocking the electricity because it is magic based. It dissipates as soon it enters the field." Said a slayer droid.

Endgame froze.

"But... but... but... ARGH!"

"I am sorry. However if we took a robot that is leaking electricity and-"

Suddenly, holes in the ice appeared all around Endgame. Walruses pulled themselves out of the holes using their tusks. Endgame was surrounded by 8 walruses.

"Gotcha b****!" Shouted a female walrus. It was the first enemy walrus that Endgame verified to be female. Are they uncommon in the armies of the Walrus Empire? Or has Endgame killed many before learning they were female?

Endgame could not teleport away. Both because he has expended too much energy and because of the anti-magic fields around the factory. The walruses have just emerged from the water and are slippery and wet. Endgame is not sure if he could escape by jumping onto a walrus and then jumping off.

"Gods damn it..."

What does Endgame do?

A. Take evasive action. Maybe they will end up shooting each other!
B. Escape by jumping on one. He's got anti-slip boots, remember?
C. Call a mechanodragon to assist him!
D. Well, they're already here and the holes already made. May as well whip out Valflame and fight for his life.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: Code-Name_X

Code-Name_X
1 month ago#398
A and C

User Info: Mozilla

Mozilla
1 month ago#399
ABCD for science.
"Everyone look up. See that? That's rock bottom. We're below it." -Endgame
Stop telling me to upgrade to chrome. It's not funny.

User Info: NXmasterrace

NXmasterrace
1 month ago#400
A and B
Sick memes bro
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. CYOA: Endgame's Magical Awakening Adventure! 18 (Possible spoilers for all FEs!)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed