CYOA: Endgame's Magical Awakening Adventure! 18 (Possible spoilers for all FEs!)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. CYOA: Endgame's Magical Awakening Adventure! 18 (Possible spoilers for all FEs!)

User Info: EnzoTron

EnzoTron
4 weeks ago#451
Toupswarrior posted...
A, and while A is happening D, if those can be concurrent events.

User Info: TalynFlaym

TalynFlaym
4 weeks ago#452
Toupswarrior posted...
A, and while A is happening D, if those can be concurrent events.

I'm still surprised Endgame can even wrap his head around the existence of space, other planets, science, etc. in literally no time without going insane / regaining his memories and going on a crusade to end all intelligent life. Way back when, the slightest reference to the tech Naga showed him almost triggered his memory.
Edit: Also wow that was a really long time ago.
"Passive mediator is your role in this relationship. My role is dick punching arsonist."

EnzoTron
4 weeks ago#453
Clearly after we deal with the Walrus King we should procrastinate through the outrealms until Fala disappears then return to find Chrom married to Robin but Nylon still single

We need to bring back the otp

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
4 weeks ago#454
"Okay Dola. I need you to tell the otters to build me a ship. Just a one man craft. Something fast and light. Something that can get near those warships." Endgame said.

"I get what you're planning. But we can't build a secure spaceship in just a few hours. Well, we could divert drones to aid with construction, although they would be taken away from repair duty..."

"In the meantime, I'm taking Severa, Inigo, Owain, and Fala to kill Lee. He must not be allowed to escape."

"Understood. Kriliax is working to pinpoint his location now."

Endgame looked to the sky to see a most amusing sight: Fala was flying towards him.

...Carrying Inigo and Owain in her hands. Severa was sitting on Fala's back.

"Heh heh heh..."

Fala landed. Severa fell right off her back. "We're never doing that again."

"Gawds! Would it have killed you to wait a few more seconds so I could get off?" Yelled Severa.

"The quintessence didn't reinforce my back Severa!"

"The ground here is FREEZING!"

"Yeah, yeah. So how did Lee get away?"

"Apparently he dove underwater than had one of his lackeys shoot at me to keep me busy so he could make his escape." Replied Endgame. "And then he gave the order to blow up the entire planet."

"Well obviously. The thought of facing me keeps the Walrus King up at night." Fala flipped her hair.

"Of course darling..." Endgame rolled his eyes.

"Lee has been located." Dola projected a map. The ship Lee was in was a good distance away.

"How did he get that far away so fast?" Asked Owain.

"I wish I could tell you. No data I've seen so far says just how fast they can swim."

"As long as he isn't teleporting he can't escape us." Said Endgame. "Let's go get the bastard."

"Wait! Endgame!" Shouted Dola. "There's another detail that might be helpful."

"Oh?"

"The walrus soldiers still out in the field. They don't know the order to destroy the planet with them still on it has been issued."

"Don't know how much use that information could be to us since they could be willing to sacrifice themselves to extinguish a threat to the empire, but I'll keep it in mind."

Endgame warped to the crashed ship with the others.

"Okay, half of this ship should be underwater and walruses need air too, so they are probably-"

Fala cast Valflame in the hull of the ship and created a hole.

"Good going. Now they know we're here." Said Severa.

"Excuse me, but I've been dealing with these technological monstrosities longer than you have. Have you people heard of 'security systems'? There was no way for us to get in undetected." Replied Fala.

"She has a point." Said Endgame. "Let's just go."

Endgame jumped into the hole. An alarm was going off inside the ship. Walruses and drones were moving in to intercept. Endgame cast Valflame on the group. The walrus was still standing.

"TWILIGHT STRIKE!" Owain moved in and decapitated the walrus. The aura surrounding Mystletainn seemed to have grown in size since last Endgame saw it.

"Owain you dummy! Father needs quintessence, remember?" Asked Severa.

"No, it's fine. We have to get to Lee before he escapes us again."

The group moved forward.

"So how are we supposed to find Lee?" Asked Fala.

More walruses blocked their path.

"Leave one of them alive and I'll tell you."

Endgame cast Valflame on the group. Fala followed up with her own attack.

...The walruses were dead.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

Endgame
4 weeks ago#455
"Wait, what?! Valflame KILLED them?!"

"Why wouldn't it?"

"It didn't do anything to Harvey..."

"Harvey was a general, wasn't he? These are just lowly soldiers."

"Well, I guess that makes sense."

The group pressed on.

"Okay, no Valflame this time. Leave one of them alive!"

A lone walrus appeared in the hallway.

"Uh oh!" The walrus turned around and fled on all fours. Moving just as fast as a human.

"Damn it! He's getting away!"

"Not for long!" Said Inigo.

Inigo dashed ahead in front of the walrus and then grabbed him by the tusks and pinned him down.

Endgame grabbed the walrus by the head and then mind melded with him.

The walrus was approximately 12947 years old. So it took longer for Endgame to see the entire contents of the walrus' mind. Endgame saw the visions of countless battles against all kinds of lifeforms. Some the like Endgame could never even imagine. Endgame saw what life was like within the Walrus Empire.

...Most importantly, Endgame learned a crucial detail: the walruses do in fact, utilize magic. They do not use standard spells in combat, but they do magic training to build up their resistance already enhanced by their genetic engineering experiments. And furthermore, they use wind magic to propel themselves underwater.

It was a lot to take in, and all just to get one detail.

"Okay, I know where Lee is." Endgame drained the walrus' quintessence.

Endgame turned around and took a turn. The others followed.

"I also know how Lee got away from us. The damn things use wind magic underwater to move really fast!"

"Then we should train in this technique so we can fight them underwater! Imagine it. Surrounded in the briny sea, the walruses think themselves at an advantage over Owain Dark. 'This landlubber lacks aquatic mobility!' WOOOSH! Suddenly their hubris is cleaved along with their bodies as I catch them unaware with the speed of a torpedo!" Said Owain.

"And then the blood attracts the sharks and you all die. The end." Said Fala.

"Uhh, why would either Owain or the walruses with cannons on their back worry about sharks?" Asked Endgame.

"Because... they're mutant sharks! Corrupted by Cthulhu! And they use wind magic to move faster too!"

"Really Fala? Even when it comes to this childish fantasy nonsense you can't stand losing that badly?" Asked Severa.

"Oh please. You were always the biggest sore loser!"

"Not again..." Lamented Endgame. "Look alive girls, we're almost there!"

Another group of walruses barred their path.

Endgame and Fala cast Valflame. Killing the walruses.

Endgame ran in front of a door then cast Valflame. Destroying the wall.

Drones were surrounding Lee, sitting on a platform.

"If you thought you could strike at me during the operation, you are too late."

Lee turned around, revealing that his eye was replaced with a glowing red orb, with metal plating covering the surrounding area.

"To think human vermin could even put up this much of a battle... the entire notion is preposterous!"

"Preposterous is an army of walruses conquering the Outrealms." Replied Severa.

Drones mounted a cannon onto Lee's back. "Enough. These walls will be your tomb!" Lee hopped off the platform and charged.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

Endgame
4 weeks ago#456
What does Endgame do?

A. Valflame him like anyone else. Endgame finally understands walruses aren't resistant to fire, they're resistant to EVERYTHING!
B. Endgame's still got the most quintessence, right? Grab Lee by the tusks and wrestle with him to create openings for everyone else!
C. Try to get him into the water then electrocute the hell out of him! That'll take out his cannon and cybernetic eye!
D. Maybe the walrus soldiers won't like hearing that their superiors ordered the planet to be nuked. Let everyone else distract Lee while he broadcasts the orders.

I'm still surprised Endgame can even wrap his head around the existence of space, other planets, science, etc. in literally no time without going insane / regaining his memories and going on a crusade to end all intelligent life. Way back when, the slightest reference to the tech Naga showed him almost triggered his memory.

The absurdity of an intergalactic and interdimensional walrus empire built on the backs of otters is distracting his mind from the repressed visions of the state of modern humanity.

.....Or something like that.

Clearly after we deal with the Walrus King we should procrastinate through the outrealms until Fala disappears then return to find Chrom married to Robin but Nylon still single

But then Fala will be a loli *shudder* who is just as eager to run headfirst towards the enemy armies and now vulnerable to Wyrmslayers.

And the Loptyrians, Cthulhu cultists, and Grannvale all know by now to stock up on Wyrmslayers because Endy's got a bunch of dragon allies.

Also, she'd lose her minor Sety blood. (Or Ced. God dammit NoA. Why couldn't you just used "Seti"?)

EnzoTron
4 weeks ago#457

But then Fala will be a loli *shudder* who is just as eager to run headfirst towards the enemy armies and now vulnerable to Wyrmslayers.

And the Loptyrians, Cthulhu cultists, and Grannvale all know by now to stock up on Wyrmslayers because Endy's got a bunch of dragon allies.

Also, she'd lose her minor Sety blood. (Or Ced. God dammit NoA. Why couldn't you just used "Seti"?)

Worth it for the best ship

Anyway B Then C

User Info: Code-Name_X

Code-Name_X
4 weeks ago#458
EnzoTron posted...
B Then C

User Info: Mozilla

Mozilla
4 weeks ago#459
B then C. Do that until Lee dies, or Endy tags out with Fala, then D. With Lee dead, they'll be eager for a leader.
Stop telling me to upgrade to chrome. It's not funny.
Lookin' at you, Cherry.

User Info: TalynFlaym

TalynFlaym
4 weeks ago#460
B+C, then D. Rebel walruses will be nice. Spies maybe?

Endgame posted...

We've got child snipers, a self-regenerating robot army, and an alien race on our side, not to mention that everyone in Endgame's party at this point is ridiculously overpowered. I don't think we'll have any problem with a few Wyrmslayers.

EnzoTron posted...
Worth it for the best ship

Endgame x Nylon will always remain the best ship. How could you Engame.
"Passive mediator is your role in this relationship. My role is dick punching arsonist."
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. CYOA: Endgame's Magical Awakening Adventure! 18 (Possible spoilers for all FEs!)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived