CYOA: Endgame's Magical Awakening Adventure! 18 (Possible spoilers for all FEs!)

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. CYOA: Endgame's Magical Awakening Adventure! 18 (Possible spoilers for all FEs!)

User Info: EnzoTron

EnzoTron
2 weeks ago#471
Anonymously posted...
I don't think that would make her not exist though would it? She's from another timeline.

When Cherche died Gerome disappeared so we have a precedent

User Info: TalynFlaym

TalynFlaym
2 weeks ago#472
EnzoTron posted...
Anonymously posted...
I don't think that would make her not exist though would it? She's from another timeline.

Yes, but Cherche died. Robin would have to die for Fala to disappear, and even then Cordy or Severa could just revive her. Getting a new waifu would just change her hair color, her currently ideal Holy Blood, and (hopefully) her personality.

Also, C + Fala healing is getting some traction.
"Passive mediator is your role in this relationship. My role is dick punching arsonist."
(edited 2 weeks ago)

EnzoTron
2 weeks ago#473
TalynFlaym posted...
EnzoTron posted...
Anonymously posted...

Yes, but Cherche died.

In addition iirc when Cordelia 2 stopped liking Chrome and followed Endgame instead sunshine and rainbows Severa disappeared

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
2 weeks ago#474
"Fala. Heal me." Endgame said.

Fala healed Endgame with a Physic staff.

Endgame lunged at Lee and grabbed onto him. He started draining his quintessence and digging into Lee's hide.

"Umm... what the hell?" Asked Fala.

"I did this with Shadefang, I can do this with Lee." Smoke started to come from Endgame.

"WE HAD TO TAKE YOU TO NAGA AFTER YOU PULLED THAT WITH SHADEFANG YOU IDIOT!" Shouted Severa.

"And did this 'Shadefang' do THIS?!" Lee rolled on top of Endgame.

"DADDY!"

"It's fine... just... heal me..." Said Endgame.

"Yeah. Sure." Fala healed Endgame.

"And yes Lee... Shadefang did to that... as a matter of fact."

Lee rolled back up. "Really? Well then... do you know what happens when you jump into a bathtub with a toaster?"

Endgame coughed. "Uhh... no?"

"Then let's find out!"

Lee started charging towards the elevator shaft.

"What good is that going to do? I'm already connected to you! The water doesn't intensify the electricity!"

Lee paused. "Yes, I suppose so."

Fala healed Endgame again.

"But your healer will not be able to reach you in the depths below!"

Owain grabbed Lee by the tusks and pushed. "Everyone! If we all grab him, the electricity will leave his body faster!"

Severa grabbed on and pushed Lee. "This better not fry my hair..."

Inigo grabbed on and pushed Lee. "I don't think this is such a good idea... but I could never let a lady's hair get burned like this."

"I can't heal everyone. Geez." Said Fala. She healed Endgame again.

The three started pushing Lee back.

Endgame noticed the electric current was now less intense. "We got you now you bastard!"

"NO!" Shouted Lee. Pushing with all his might to still get pushed back.

"Eeny, meeny, minie... mo." Fala healed Inigo.

Lee's tusks broke. Severa, Inigo, and Owain lost their grip on Lee. Endgame felt the shock intensify again.

"HA HA HA! NOW YOU WRETCHES ARE DO-"

A cannon blast hit Lee from behind. Barely missing Endgame.

Lee turned around. A group of walruses were aiming at Lee. "WHAT?! TRAITORS?!"

"That's right Lee! I broadcasted the order to destroy the world to everyone and now your men are switching sides because they now know you planned to sacrifice them!" Shouted Endgame.

"Hell no! We're still killing you. We just want to get rescued." Replied a walrus. "They'll be more room for us to fit on the rescue ship without Lee's fat ass!"

"You should appreciate our every walrus for himself approach Lee. It is after all what you did when you abandoned us on the battlefield to get a new eye!" Said another walrus.

"Look at that smoke coming off that human!" Said a third walrus.

Fala healed Endgame.

"TREASON!" Yelled Lee as he started charging at the other walruses. Endgame climbed down Lee's back further as the other walruses fired their cannons at Lee. Lee lunged forward and tried to stab another walrus with his broken tusks. Lee's movements started to grow sluggish.

Another walrus got up behind Endgame and tried to stab him with its tusks. Endgame moved and the tusks stabbed into Lee. The walrus got shocked.

"W-w-w-w-hat the hell'z going on?! Thiz iz-" The cannon on the walrus' back exploded.

"Ha ha ha... I am lethal to the touch..." Lee rammed into several other walruses. They also got electrocuted on contact.

Fala healed Endgame.

"Feel the wrath... of the empire... damn this human..."
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
2 weeks ago#475
The walruses pushed Lee off of them and started firing at him.

"My liege... I've failed... may their deaths be swift..."

Lee died.

Endgame immediately leapt back off of Lee and cast Valflame on all the walruses. "You really should have switched sides!"

Fala cast Valflame on the walruses, finishing them off.

"Well then, I think it's safe to say we've won."

The roof was suddenly torn open. A mechanodragon peered in.

"Ah. There you are." Said the mechanodragon.

"Uhh... what are you doing here?"

"The walruses all started gathering here after you broadcast the message. We came to secure your escape before destroying this wreckage and the walruses with them."

"So they're all coming here to try to get onto the escape ship. Well isn't that just great?" Said Severa.

"No defectors, huh?" Asked Endgame. "Well, my plan did SOMETHING, didn't it? Is the factory secure now?"

"Only as long as you can stop the warships." Replied the mechanodragon.

"Will do. I definitely have the quintessence for that. But we have a few hours to kill and a ship full of walruses..."

What does Endgame do?

A. Don't do anything reckless! Just hop aboard the mechanodragon and get out of there.
B. Melt the ice surrounding the ship and cause it to become completely submerged underwater. Then they can't hide out and wait for the rescue ship!
C. Fight the walruses inside and take over the ship. Then when the rescue team comes, attack them too!
D. Intercept the walruses still making their way here. They'll probably be in smaller groups and easier to take down.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

EnzoTron
2 weeks ago#476
C
B if it fails

User Info: Code-Name_X

Code-Name_X
2 weeks ago#477
EnzoTron posted...
C
B if it fails

User Info: TalynFlaym

TalynFlaym
2 weeks ago#478
C.

b sounds like possibly the stupidest choice we have been offered since “slap Nylon”

Boy oh boy do i miss those days
"Passive mediator is your role in this relationship. My role is dick punching arsonist."
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: marthsheretoo

marthsheretoo
2 weeks ago#479
A. Let's be boring for once.
"Even MarthKoopa has jumped on the MarthKoopa hate wagon."
-DevsBro

User Info: Anonymously

Anonymously
2 weeks ago#480
I forgot about the slap nylon option. Can we pleassseeeeee check up on our little buddy and Nylon?
Official Latias of the Ultra Sun board.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. CYOA: Endgame's Magical Awakening Adventure! 18 (Possible spoilers for all FEs!)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed