Any Tips for the game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Any Tips for the game?

User Info: sammytree

sammytree
3 months ago#1
If you have a tip for the game you can comment it here:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D2rJsvHnStilSwmskqhfKUXb-d0mgNS6peKWcjEpqHM/edit?usp=sharing
or just put it on this website.please check out my google sheet and tell me if anything is wrong or give suggestions.Thanks!
Simply Complicated, Sharply dull.

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
3 months ago#2
Step one: reclass Robin to Dark Mage.

Step two: use Nosferatu.

Step three: win.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: PhoenixFire99

PhoenixFire99
3 months ago#3
emagdnE posted...

I haven't done this but I'm guessing it's broken lol
Currently playing: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch) 9 out of 10

User Info: zhellybelly

zhellybelly
3 months ago#4
PhoenixFire99 posted...
emagdnE posted...

I haven't done this but I'm guessing it's broken lol

It is. You cannot die. It gets boring as f*** really quickly.
Dragon Age: Inquisition - Take a moment to appreciate the fact that BioWare created a game where gay men can roleplay as either top or bottom.

User Info: sammytree

sammytree
3 months ago#5
has anyone even checked my google sheets link
Simply Complicated, Sharply dull.

User Info: Cozy

Cozy
2 months ago#6
Do not use Ricken. Or Donnel.

*Sigh* I don't think a sheet is necessary. All those stats have been compiled in Serenes along with class trees. There are also Walkthroughs/FAQs that have been written for this game on the main page years ago.

Everyone already knows that Celica's Gale and Physic are awesome, but why make individual inventory lists for all those characters? It's better to give an inventory list overall with the best weapons (and I don't doubt that it doesn't exist yet).

If anything needs to be improved, it's the Lunatic walkthrough on the main page imo. That and the pairings table with community recommendations, which hasn't really changed much anyways.
"Poop"

User Info: SaltyDan

SaltyDan
2 months ago#7
Cozy posted...
Do not use Ricken. Or Donnel.

*Sigh* I don't think a sheet is necessary. All those stats have been compiled in Serenes along with class trees. There are also Walkthroughs/FAQs that have been written for this game on the main page years ago.

Everyone already knows that Celica's Gale and Physic are awesome, but why make individual inventory lists for all those characters? It's better to give an inventory list overall with the best weapons (and I don't doubt that it doesn't exist yet).

If anything needs to be improved, it's the Lunatic walkthrough on the main page imo. That and the pairings table with community recommendations, which hasn't really changed much anyways.

Donnel easily becomes my best unit each time I play.
You can't win against Gharnef.

User Info: Luminozero

Luminozero
2 months ago#8
SaltyDan posted...
Donnel easily becomes my best unit each time I play.

Donnel can be a fun unit, but he's far from a good unit. By the time he really takes off, most other characters in the game could be just as capable if given the care you had to give to him at the start.

And at that point, Donnel is hobbled by his lower caps. If you're just going for main game completion, he's fine, but if you are going into the Post Game he falls off pretty quick.
Democracy is a theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it, good and hard.
-H.L. Mencken

User Info: KFrosty3

KFrosty3
2 months ago#9
Luminozero posted...
If you're just going for main game completion, he's fine, but if you are going into the Post Game he falls off pretty quick.

Don't most of the "parent units" fall off once their kids get into the picture?
Darklit_Mewtwo: Whatever you're smoking, I want some
Phantom_Nook: I'm smoking logic.

User Info: piscessword315

piscessword315
1 month ago#10
KFrosty3 posted...
Luminozero posted...
If you're just going for main game completion, he's fine, but if you are going into the Post Game he falls off pretty quick.

Don't most of the "parent units" fall off once their kids get into the picture?

All of them besides Aversa or Walhart
FC: 2191-8004-6129 IGN: Johnny
Bonjour dahling, care to play?~
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Any Tips for the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived