How old is Morgan supposed to be?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. How old is Morgan supposed to be?

User Info: NintendoLover25

NintendoLover25
4 months ago#1
When I did the supports my avatar called her "kiddo" and Nah called her "kid sister" but her voice is a fairly deep woman sounding voice.

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
4 months ago#2
I'd say about 13.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: legendrider

legendrider
4 months ago#3
emagdnE posted...
I'd say about 13.

That's too Young.
That's probably around Kana's age.

Morgan is around 16 years old.
Or 18.

Depends on Lucina's age, if she's 19 or 21.

Her being 21 would make all the other kids hover around the 19-20 age mark, and as Morgan most always be the youngest child, he'd be 18.
Lucina being 19 makes all the kids hover around the 17-18 age mark, which makes Morgan 16.

I did some age calculations and estimates all based on Chrom, Lissa and Emmeryn's ages a while back.
Don't play just to win, play for the fun of it.
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196, IGN: Y/Sun - Tommy, OR - Terry, Kyogre Cascade

User Info: TheLodestar

TheLodestar
4 months ago#4
legendrider posted...

Kana is pretty obviously a preteen, though.

User Info: legendrider

legendrider
4 months ago#5
TheLodestar posted...
legendrider posted...

Kana is pretty obviously a preteen, though.

Personally, I'd say Kana is like 10-11 or something

13 is plausible but pushing it.
Don't play just to win, play for the fun of it.
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196, IGN: Y/Sun - Tommy, OR - Terry, Kyogre Cascade

User Info: Big-Wicket

Big-Wicket
3 months ago#6
13, no older than 15.

Anything above that is pushing it.
"No! You're going to sit here and talk with me, and you're going to enjoy it!" - Inigo, flirting
"BOOOOORING" - Female Morgan, rejecting

User Info: Dorami

Dorami
3 months ago#7
Keep in mind that the children could have arrived at different points in the past. Hence their physical age might not be the same as the order in which they were born. For example, Laurent specifically refers to being now older than Lucina (despite being originally younger) because of the arrival problem.

It is possible for Morgan to be Nah's younger sister but have lived for more years than Nah.
"Systematically killing randomly generated lolis actually sounds okay, now that I think about it." - DesertWolfXII
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. How old is Morgan supposed to be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived