Best skill for Henry to pass to Cynthia?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Best skill for Henry to pass to Cynthia?

User Info: alecahol

alecahol
2 months ago#1
So I paired Sumia and Henry. Im having Sumia pass galeforce, was wondering what's best for Henry to pass down. He gets the barbarian class which she can't inherit, which skill would be the best to pass down to her that she can't naturally learn herself?

User Info: Adinseed

Adinseed
2 months ago#2
There is Axefaire, but the only axe classes Henry fathered Cynthia can become is Great Knight and General from Sumia's Knight tree and War Cleric from Sumia's cleric tree. The other Berserker skill is Wrath which raises critical when under half hp.

Barbarian has Despoil and Gamble. Despoil with a small chance of getting a bullion upon a kill and Gamble which lowers accuracy but raises critical a bit.

Barbarian can become Warrior in which Henry can pass Counter or Rally Strength. One of those six skills.

Here is a similar topic asking the same thing:
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/66824016
Through Fire, Justice is Served! - Lunar (Mischief Makers)

User Info: zhellybelly

zhellybelly
2 months ago#3
I'd say Counter, but whatever you decide she's probably not gonna use.

Henry!Cynthia makes an awesome Valkyrie.
Dragon Age: Inquisition - Take a moment to appreciate the fact that BioWare created a game where gay men can roleplay as either top or bottom.

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
2 months ago#4
There's nothing from Barbarian/Berserker/Warrior Henry!Cynthia can actually use, since her ideal class is Dark Flier. With magic boosting skills.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: Eiyu

Eiyu
2 months ago#5
I went with axefaire on my previous file. It's pretty good on her classes that uses axes.
(3DS) Friend Code: 3110-6583-2212, PSN: FiveLinxer
"You can't have a rainbow without Reyn, baby!"

User Info: Other_Self

Other_Self
2 months ago#6
Might as well give her wrath or gamble. Something that might actually get used.

Despoil isn't worth its skill slot.
Gamble isn't bad because your hitrates are almost always 100%
Wrath is situational but still useful, Cynthia can easily exploit it thanks to her high move and galeforce.
Axefaire is pointless for Cynthia.
Rally Strength isn't bad, but Cynthia is often miles away and its better to have a dedicated Rally bot anyways.
Counter is useful for streetpass and nothing else.
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Best skill for Henry to pass to Cynthia?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived