Is manakete nah good end/post game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Is manakete nah good end/post game?

User Info: alecahol

alecahol
2 months ago#1
I was wondering how manakete's and tanguel's hold up end game. I have nah with kellam as the father, and I was wondering if a general is better than manakete. Id prefer to have her as a manakete (since it's canon I guess) but if a general is flat out better I don't find using that instead.

Thanks!

User Info: zhellybelly

zhellybelly
2 months ago#2
End-game, as in, the late chapters, or Apotheosis?

If Apotheosis, Nah is f***ing terrible, and you made her even worse because of Kellam. Manakete and General are both terrible classes that can't do s*** in Apotheosis. And that's putting it mildly.

Late chapters? You're fine. I mean, high Def units are a bit of a waste of space, but I'm sure it'll be fine. Manakete can hit hard in ranges 1-2 but can't use Brave weapons, where General can only hit in range 1 (with Brave weapons) or range 1-2 with inferior weapons (non-Brave). This is all moot points anyway, since General is so god damn slow that they can't really utilize Brave weapons well anyhow. So personally I'd say Manakete, if anything for convenience and decent stats.

TL;DR: General is garbage. Never go General.
Dragon Age: Inquisition - Take a moment to appreciate the fact that BioWare created a game where gay men can roleplay as either top or bottom.

User Info: alecahol

alecahol
2 months ago#3
zhellybelly posted...
End-game, as in, the late chapters, or Apotheosis?

If Apotheosis, Nah is f***ing terrible, and you made her even worse because of Kellam. Manakete and General are both terrible classes that can't do s*** in Apotheosis. And that's putting it mildly.

Late chapters? You're fine. I mean, high Def units are a bit of a waste of space, but I'm sure it'll be fine. Manakete can hit hard in ranges 1-2 but can't use Brave weapons, where General can only hit in range 1 (with Brave weapons) or range 1-2 with inferior weapons (non-Brave). This is all moot points anyway, since General is so god damn slow that they can't really utilize Brave weapons well anyhow. So personally I'd say Manakete, if anything for convenience and decent stats.

TL;DR: General is garbage. Never go General.

Thanks, the only DLC I have so far is the exponential experience one, but I want to tackle some of this post game hard stuff so I'll likely be downloading some

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
2 months ago#4
No.

If Apotheosis, Nah is f***ing terrible, and you made her even worse because of Kellam.

Wrong. Kellam!Nah is the best Nah because it plays to Nah's forced niche (due to Mommy's modifiers.) the best.

The problem is Nah's niche of physical immunity (Yes, she gets enough Def to flat out take no damage from anything that isn't powered by Luna/Aether.) is worthless in Awakening where Nosferatanking/going full offensive is king.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Is manakete nah good end/post game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived