How could Robin join Chrom's army in Lucina's timeline? *spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. How could Robin join Chrom's army in Lucina's timeline? *spoilers*

User Info: Greek_Goddess_

Greek_Goddess_
1 month ago#1
It's revealed to us by Grima that Robin lost their memory when they tried to untie with Robin. I've always assumed that it what caused Robin to be knocked out in the field when Chrom, Frederick, and Lissa find them. How could Robin have joined Chrom's army in Lucina's timeline if they weren't knocked out from Grima? Did the Robin from Lucina's timeline know they were Plegian? Or did something else cause Robin to lose their memories and pass out in the field?

User Info: zhellybelly

zhellybelly
1 month ago#2
Don't think too hard on it.
Dragon Age: Inquisition - Take a moment to appreciate the fact that BioWare created a game where gay men can roleplay as either top or bottom.

User Info: Dragondeity

Dragondeity
1 month ago#3
zhellybelly posted...
Don't think too hard on it.

User Info: Icewolff92

Icewolff92
1 month ago#4
Greek_Goddess_ posted...
It's revealed to us by Grima that Robin lost their memory when they tried to untie with Robin. I've always assumed that it what caused Robin to be knocked out in the field when Chrom, Frederick, and Lissa find them. How could Robin have joined Chrom's army in Lucina's timeline if they weren't knocked out from Grima? Did the Robin from Lucina's timeline know they were Plegian? Or did something else cause Robin to lose their memories and pass out in the field?

As far as we know, they could have meet at the same place but at different circumstances
http://the-movie-maister.blogspot.se/2015/12/southpaw.html

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
1 month ago#5
Robin was in the same field as Chrom. There was a nearby town.

Their meeting was inevitable. Grimmy Grims just made sure it was more of a surprise to both parties involved.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: Airship_Canon

Airship_Canon
1 month ago#6
You're nuking it bro.

Don't.

Robin is a tactician and possibly Mark, there's a war... It's a job opportunity.
Also, the location wasn't any different.

It's probably "Robin was in town, bandits attack, he starts taking command of citizenry to fight back, Chrom et al. arrive, they join forces... same s*** different speed".
http://i.imgur.com/0GZFPf1.gif

User Info: Dorami

Dorami
4 weeks ago#7
Greek_Goddess_ posted...
Or did something else cause Robin to lose their memories and pass out in the field?

This is doubtful. The reason we are given for Robin being able to resist Validar is that her bonds with the shepherds are stronger in this timeline. While many factors could contribute to this, the most likely reason is the one she presents in the same conversation: Her life effectively began in the field, when Chrom found her, because she lost her memories.

In other words, Grima coming back and trying to possess Robin immediately was a significant factor in its plan's ultimate failure.
"Systematically killing randomly generated lolis actually sounds okay, now that I think about it." - DesertWolfXII

User Info: Eiyu

Eiyu
4 weeks ago#8
I like this idea of pulling a Goku. Main character was meant to be evil, but got messed up in the traveling process. Then becomes a good character.
3DS Friend Code: 3110-6583-2212, Switch Friend Code: SW-4750-8338-8600, PSN: FiveLinxer
"You can't have a rainbow without Reyn, baby!"

User Info: mudkip72

mudkip72
4 weeks ago#9
You would think one of the child characters would pick up on the anomily that present Robin has total amnesia when they never knew the future Robin to have that glaring life issue.

User Info: Huff n puff 20

Huff n puff 20
4 weeks ago#10
mudkip72 posted...
You would think one of the child characters would pick up on the anomily that present Robin has total amnesia when they never knew the future Robin to have that glaring life issue.

They never knew that Robin at all really. Way too young before Grima started wrecking s***.
Imperial Force, Defied! Facing 500 Samurai! Surrounded and outnumbered, 60 to 1 the sword face the gun! Bushido dignified! It's the last stand of the samurai!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. How could Robin join Chrom's army in Lucina's timeline? *spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived