best wife for male MC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. best wife for male MC?

User Info: XxKinoxX

XxKinoxX
1 month ago#1
thanks in advance
IGN: Mikan
FC: 3926 9039 7068

User Info: goodJT

goodJT
1 month ago#2
Really up to you, depends on what you want for Morgan.
AKA Tykronos/Ryltex,The Glass Wraith of Gamefaqs.
S.S SatoSere/Amour, Engines and Core being repaired. Funny how one detail can change many things.

User Info: Icewolff92

Icewolff92
1 month ago#3
Like GoodJT said, it all depends, however I would say to a certain point.
The best morgan is ALLWAYS a second unit Morgan. What second unit you want to use to optimize it, all depends on what flaw and asset you used for your character.

I personally allways goes with a Lucina that has Sumia as her mother, because that skill and spd boost is never wrong no matter what type of Morgan you use
http://the-movie-maister.blogspot.se/2015/12/southpaw.html

User Info: zhellybelly

zhellybelly
1 month ago#4
Icewolff92 posted...
The best morgan is ALLWAYS a second unit Morgan. What second unit you want to use to optimize it, all depends on what flaw and asset you used for your character.

I personally allways goes with a Lucina that has Sumia as her mother, because that skill and spd boost is never wrong no matter what type of Morgan you use

For campaign purposes, a third gen Morgan is useless because she's just gonna be too late to be of any worthwhile use.
Dragon Age: Inquisition - Take a moment to appreciate the fact that BioWare created a game where gay men can roleplay as either top or bottom.

User Info: Adinseed

Adinseed
1 month ago#5
You could save up the four paralogues and use them for building support for third gen. Not sure how well that would work though. Four battles won't lead to S rank, but can get to B rank and closer to A maybe. Tradeoff is that you won't be going to the paralogues in the early game which your team might have been able to use that exp.
Through Fire, Justice is Served! - Lunar (Mischief Makers)

User Info: legendrider

legendrider
1 month ago#6
1st gen or 2nd gen Morgan?
Strength or Magic Morgan?

Some potential spoilers on 1st gen characters. Be warned.

1st gen Magic - Emmeryn
(If you plan to keep Morgan as a Dark Flier with Shadowgift - Aversa)
1st gen Strength - Walhart

2nd gen Magic - Ricken!Noire
2nd gen Strength - Kjelle!Vaike
(Morgan with Aether - Lucina)
Don't play just to win, play for the fun of it.
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196, IGN: Y/Sun - Tommy, OR - Terry, Kyogre Cascade

User Info: Luminozero

Luminozero
1 month ago#7
Keep in mind that having two Morgans (marrying a female who already has a child tied to them) is usually far more beneficial than having one slightly better one.
Democracy is a theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it, good and hard.
-H.L. Mencken

User Info: Icewolff92

Icewolff92
1 month ago#8
zhellybelly posted...
Icewolff92 posted...

For campaign purposes, a third gen Morgan is useless because she's just gonna be too late to be of any worthwhile use.

I highly disagree.
http://the-movie-maister.blogspot.se/2015/12/southpaw.html

User Info: Airship_Canon

Airship_Canon
1 month ago#9
A Gen 2. Period. Lucina's reasonably the best choice to due unbiased beneficial Spread and Aether with Dual Strike+.

Male MU x Gen 1 is basically railroaded to Nowi or Tharja, both of which are s***ty choices and it boils down to 1 Action Per Turn-- the same effect offered by using Female MU, but has worse combat as an overall. It's a bad choice and under no circumstances is it worthwhile.

The "Two Morgan" myth is just that, it's a Myth- because outside of Nah, most kids do not benefit from Male MU's massive class selection significantly compared to normal choices [in many cases it winds up being "no change but stats"], and it does hurt Morgan compared to a Gen 2, and Male MU x Nowi is a hilariously bad disaster of a choice thanks to her innate -2 Speed-- which is then compounded by the fact that Female MU carries the effect of that team without sacrificing ANYTHING.
http://i.imgur.com/0GZFPf1.gif

User Info: Big-Wicket

Big-Wicket
1 month ago#10
Sumia!Lucina or Olivia!Lucina.
"No! You're going to sit here and talk with me, and you're going to enjoy it!" - Inigo, flirting
"BOOOOORING" - Female Morgan, rejecting
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. best wife for male MC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived