FE 13 Draft

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ebastia12

Ebastia12
4 weeks ago#1
1. This draft is for 4 players.
2. Chrom, Avatar, Frederick, Olivia and Lucina are free for all to use.
3. The game will be played on Hard Mode Classic.
4. Draft order is 1-2-3-4-4-3-2-1-1-2-3-4.etc
5. I will randomize the draft order once everyone has joined, and I promise to be completely honest.

Rules:
1. Undrafted units may: pair up with undrafted units and trade with undrafted/drafted units (but must not be in range of a drafted unit when battling)
2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to: pairing up with drafted units, meatshielding, healing and supporting with drafted units.
3. NPC units may do as they please without penalty.
4. Paralogues are optional and are free up to 10 turns.
5. Challenge battles are banned. You may have undrafted units clear a challenge battle to shop, though any items obtained must be discarded/cannot be used or sold.
6. Map shopping is allowed, excluding items sold from Anna Merchant shops.
7. Mothers are drafted with their children, but are drafted at the same time as the rest of the units.
8. Use of items obtained from event tiles, the barracks and renown items are banned.
9. Use of DLC and Spotpass (including Free Content) is strictly prohibited.
10. Forging is allowed.
11. Avatar gender, asset, and flaw must be randomized

Extra:
1. A unit that activates Galeforce may not move. Taking another action with Galeforce other than using a healing item is worth a penalty of 10 turns.
2. Avatar may take on any unmounted class.

Penalties:
1. Undrafted units performing any disallowed action is worth a penalty of 4 turns,
2. Undrafted units pairing up with drafted units is worth a penalty of 20 turns instead.

Exceptions:
1. Ricken and Maribelle are free to be attacked without countering in Ch.5.
2. Nowi and Gregor are free for Ch.8.

Teams:
(names go here)

[spoiler=units remaining]Lissa+Owain
Sully+Kjelle
Virion
Stahl
Vaike
Miriel+Laurent
Sumia+Cynthia
Kellam
Donnel
Lon'qu
Ricken
Maribelle+Brady
Panne+Yarne
Gaius
Cordelia+Severa
Gregor
Nowi+Nah
Libra
Tharja+Noire
Anna
Inigo
Cherche+Gerome
Henry
Morgan
Say'ri
Tiki
Basilio
Flavia

I think this would be pretty fun, and I would love it if we could get this started soon. Be sure to read the rules carefully.

Ebastia12
4 weeks ago#2
Bump

Ebastia12
4 weeks ago#3
If this doesn't get any attention, then I will move it to the SoV boards once it becomes archived. I think this would be very fun, if we could only get the started

Ebastia12
4 weeks ago#4
Please, we only need three more people to join

User Info: zhellybelly

zhellybelly
3 weeks ago#5
Ebastia12 posted...
Please, we only need three more people to join

I have no idea what this is.
Dragon Age: Inquisition - Take a moment to appreciate the fact that BioWare created a game where gay men can roleplay as either top or bottom.

Ebastia12
3 weeks ago#6
Did you read the post

Ebastia12
3 weeks ago#7
The basic jist of what we do, is we take turns picking units, until there are none left. We then play through the game using only those units. It's a challenge run, and no one will be using the same team. We should also post quick little summaries of the chapters, and we are aiming for lowest turn count. The player with the lowest turn count by the end of the game wins.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived