I just started this game. If you looked up tsundere, you'd see Maribelle's face.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. I just started this game. If you looked up tsundere, you'd see Maribelle's face.

User Info: FelurFalas

FelurFalas
2 months ago#11
But if you have S-Ranked her with anyone, you find out that that is not true at all.
Yorokobi No Ito Wa Canon Tsumugidasu
The Thread of Happiness is Weaved by a Canon

User Info: Taiphlosion

Taiphlosion
2 months ago#12
Lmao, she's far from being the biggest tsundere in this game. She's not even a tsundere
just wait until you meet Severa
Proud member of the Shadow Dragon defense force.

User Info: Teddybearsolid

Teddybearsolid
2 months ago#13
Have you met Severa?
3DS Friend Code: 1908 - 1584 - 4791
"I won't scatter your ashes to the heartless sea..."

User Info: goodJT

goodJT
1 month ago#14
Teddybearsolid posted...
Have you met Severa?

And for the record, she's a tsun for a reason.
AKA Tykronos/Ryltex,The Glass Wraith of Gamefaqs.
S.S SatoSere/Amour, now airborne. Issei got screwed over in the beginning of DxD in my personal opinion.

User Info: SkylaGaming

SkylaGaming
1 month ago#15
Maribelle isn't a Tsundere stereotype, she's a rich snob stereotype done well actually.

Severa is a true Tsundere, and I actually enjoy Severa's Tsundereness (I don't care how many people hate her, I like her and that's what matters to me. She's a great character, for unlike most tsunderes she has a reason for it ingame.)
This is a temporary (probably bad) signature.

User Info: FoxyAreku

FoxyAreku
1 month ago#16
I think you mean Severa.

Pretty sure she literally says "It's not like I like you or anything". Tsundere 101.
"How do you forget about windrun as windrunner?!"

User Info: SkittySaysMeow

SkittySaysMeow
1 month ago#17
Maribelle is actually imo one of the best-written in Awakening, as a note. You just have to read a few of her supports before you can recognise her as an actually good person.
She's definitely not a tsundere though. And yeah, wait for Severa. Admittedly she's probably my second favourite character in the game but she is a huge tsundere (though like someone mentioned, she's actually got a reasoning for it).
#BooForSmash + Roserade Fanboy
I like L'Arachel a lot.

User Info: Karnage4208238

Karnage4208238
3 weeks ago#18
actually you would see severa...
Cletus Kasady/Carnage Is The Greatest Villain Of All Time
S'up Im Karnage The Ultimate Cheater I Love to Cheat If You Don't Like It It's Your Problem Not Mine
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. I just started this game. If you looked up tsundere, you'd see Maribelle's face.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived