Asset/Flaw for Severa!Morgan

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Asset/Flaw for Severa!Morgan

User Info: darkvslight346

darkvslight346
2 months ago#1
So I'm thinking of playing Awakening again and I'm trying to decide which is the best asset/flaw to pick for a Severa!Morgan, Severa's father will probably be Sthal (Optimal stats) or Vaike (Sailor moon).

Oh and I'll be playing on Hard if that affects your opinion (I would do Lunatic but for the first 5-6 levels it's way too annoying, plus I've already done it more than 3 times now)
Did you know 9 out of 10 people believe that in a group of 10 people 1 person will always disagree with the other 9?

User Info: zhellybelly

zhellybelly
2 months ago#2
Fast mother + Slow dad = ???

I'm not looking too closely at Stahl's stats but I'm pretty sure he's not optimal for Severa.

Regardless, +Speed, -Luck/Def/Str is probably the way to go.
Dragon Age: Inquisition - Take a moment to appreciate the fact that BioWare created a game where gay men can roleplay as either top or bottom.

User Info: Icewolff92

Icewolff92
1 month ago#3
The most optimal father for Severa is Lon'qu. The most optional Morgan if you want to get together with Severa is then +Spd -def.

However, if those two are the only option, I would personally go with Vaike!Servera with a +Strenght/-Def to pretty much make a female version of Berserker M!Morgan (which have a Vaike!Gerome as the dad)
http://the-movie-maister.blogspot.se/2015/12/southpaw.html
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Asset/Flaw for Severa!Morgan

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived