Are there monster type enemies in this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Are there monster type enemies in this game?

User Info: Sharebear420

Sharebear420
3 weeks ago#1
Besides the risen? Like zombies, dragons, gargoyles etc? If not are there any in the fate games? Or should I just go with echoes if I want a fire emblem with monster variety

User Info: Dragondeity

Dragondeity
3 weeks ago#2
Well, in the Fates games there are lots of Faceless and some Stoneborn(they're funny-looking). Also, some shapeshifters you will fight in their animal forms at some point, but I don't know if those count necessarily. And possibly a dragon, depending on your game. And puppets in some of the games, but again, I don't know if those count.

In this game there are just Risen, and if you don't mind a spoiler that's not really much of a spoiler,one dragon.

Echoes has zombies and dragons, and eyeball monsters(I hate those eyeball monsters), and gargoyles, and probably one or two others I forgot about, so I think it definitely has the best variety

(Apologies if I forgot any monsters in Fates or Awakening, haven't played them in a bit, but I think I got them all, pretty much)

User Info: Shadowstalker7

Shadowstalker7
3 weeks ago#3
There's Revenants and Entombed. They're technically still Risen, i guess, but they're also distinct from all the other Risen that are just "class X, except also a zombie".

User Info: link16hit

link16hit
3 weeks ago#4
Well, Only Gaiden/Echoes and Sacred Stones had monster varieties (English is not my first language). Fates have indeed some weird enemies classes, but they were better than the "risen"...
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Are there monster type enemies in this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived