For our friend who has access to Square-Enix meetings...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
  3. For our friend who has access to Square-Enix meetings...

User Info: Negatorz

Negatorz
4 years ago#11
Exciting news if true.

User Info: Permlessgirl

Permlessgirl
4 years ago#12
Excellent news on both fronts!

I've been waiting to hear about more FF games too, made my day. :D

User Info: Kumori_no_Yoru

Kumori_no_Yoru
4 years ago#13
I'd rather the news not be on FFXIV, to be honest. They've already gone into beta testing for that as of now, so not like there's much else to do for the game aside from reminding people that it'll be out soon.

I can imagine Square will make the announcement for BDFF at E3 or a future Nintendo Direct.
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sly 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening

User Info: DullahanEX

DullahanEX
4 years ago#14
Good news indeed, but not really surprising to me. Sure the game would have some hurdles to claim for localization, but it's not like we are dealing with Type-0 situation here. You all just better hope it does better than the last few SE hand-held titles did or they will start pulling back on bring things over.
Currently Playing: Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time, Legend of Mana

User Info: MagiusNecros

MagiusNecros
4 years ago#15
Well IMO after BDFF, I'm pretty much done with Square until they get organized again.

We already know that this game won't come out until AFTER Pokemon X/Y unless Square wants it to flop.
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board

User Info: Kumori_no_Yoru

Kumori_no_Yoru
4 years ago#16
Good news indeed, but not really surprising to me. Sure the game would have some hurdles to claim for localization, but it's not like we are dealing with Type-0 situation here. You all just better hope it does better than the last few SE hand-held titles did or they will start pulling back on bring things over.

I've been attempting to get people interested in it. Having a physical copy on hand makes it easier to show the game off to friends or classmates when I'm on break in between classes (thankfully, having art-based classes makes the door open for a lot of classmates being gamers) or when I'm substitute teaching to show it off to students during their own break.

Otherwise, I feel if people keep talking about it, others will eventually listen and get some interest. I've had friends who initially weren't interested in it the least bit come around to wanting it once I started making a lot of buzz.

Edit:

And yes, like what Magius said: sadly that means for sure it won't be out before October unless Square wants the game to sell poorly, but I'm sure even they have enough common sense not to try and compete with Pokemon.
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sly 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening
Gandalf the Istari 4 years ago#17
Ahhhhhhhhh! Yes! I doubt we'll see it before spring 2014, but still.

If true :)
Gandalf the Istari 4 years ago#18

And yes, like what Magius said: sadly that means for sure it won't be out before October unless Square wants the game to sell poorly, but I'm sure even they have enough common sense not to try and compete with Pokemon.

I think the idea is less competing with pokemon and more riding on the boost in 3ds install base that pokemon x/y will bring.

User Info: Greenhowse

Greenhowse
4 years ago#19
Yes! Finally. The lack of concrete plans is sort of a bummer, but I'm happy to see this news.
Proud recipient of the 2nd Gary Player Award!
Posting from a glasshouse in the sky. Will Megaman for 8.95

User Info: DoctorRPG

DoctorRPG
4 years ago#20
um.. why are you guys trusting some random person about this? lol
i5-3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme4 / 8GB DDR3 / Samsung 840 120GB 2.5" SSD / Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 / Corsair 300R / Rosewill 630W 80 PLUS / Windows 8 64-bit
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
  3. For our friend who has access to Square-Enix meetings...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived