This or Fantasy Life?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: jetspikefever

jetspikefever
4 years ago#1
Picked up Fire Emblem as my first game on the E-Store. Looking to grab one more and can't decide between this and Fantasy Life. Any comments from anyone who has played both? Thanks!

User Info: moogle69

moogle69
4 years ago#2
Bravely default easily but fantasy life is still a fun game.
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD

User Info: jetspikefever

jetspikefever
4 years ago#3
I am leaning that way. However, working through the demo of Bravely Default, I got to the woods and the monsters just kept respawning. It took me 20 minutes to kill a group of 4 spiders cuz everytime I killed one or two, the others would use pheromone and bring another one into the party. Literally the next battle same happened with some mushrooms I was fighting. I quit and put up this message, cuz it seems like BD might get frustrating.

User Info: Kumori_no_Yoru

Kumori_no_Yoru
4 years ago#4
BDFF is a pretty easy game once you figure out the right set ups. There's a boss in the game that can literally be defeated in 2 turns if you have a good setup. In general, Dark Knight + Magic Swordsman curbstomps most of the game's enemies.

In short, like most RPGs, it's only a tad challenging early on and then difficulty tends to diminish as you progress on and gain access to some of the more useful classes.
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sly 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening

User Info: Zell_Dintch69

Zell_Dintch69
4 years ago#5
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
BDFF is a pretty easy game once you figure out the right set ups. There's a boss in the game that can literally be defeated in 2 turns if you have a good setup. In general, Dark Knight + Magic Swordsman curbstomps most of the game's enemies.

In short, like most RPGs, it's only a tad challenging early on and then difficulty tends to diminish as you progress on and gain access to some of the more useful classes.

That's pretty much 90% of JRPGS ever isn't it?
I'm the sun that will banish the darkness from these lands!

User Info: Kumori_no_Yoru

Kumori_no_Yoru
4 years ago#6
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...

That's pretty much 90% of JRPGS ever isn't it?

As I pointed out before, yes.
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sly 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening

User Info: Lacrymosa143

Lacrymosa143
4 years ago#7
Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived