Localization confirmed? :D

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
  3. Localization confirmed? :D

User Info: AuroraXIII

AuroraXIII
3 years ago#31
Aryllies. Forgive me if you've been asked this a dozen times, but what is the latest word on TYPE-0's localisation?

I heard that they considered bringing it to Vita, but surely they are a lot more enthusiastic now after the price cut.
(message deleted)

User Info: Zendaik

Zendaik
3 years ago#33
AuroraXIII posted...
Aryllies. Forgive me if you've been asked this a dozen times, but what is the latest word on TYPE-0's localisation?

I heard that they considered bringing it to Vita, but surely they are a lot more enthusiastic now after the price cut.

A price cut only in Japan where they already have the game lol.
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos

User Info: AuroraXIII

AuroraXIII
3 years ago#34
Zendaik posted...
A price cut only in Japan where they already have the game lol.

Oops. Lol at me. XD

Oh god it's hopeless for Type-0...

User Info: Aryllies

Aryllies
3 years ago#35
To be honest you'd rather give up on it for now.
No one's pushing for it internally.

Maybe in the future... Maybe but as for now, nothing's happening

User Info: Kumori_no_Yoru

Kumori_no_Yoru
3 years ago#36
Kinda curious: Have they ever once gave it serious thought of porting it? I remember they made an off-hand comment about porting it once in the past, but I wasn't sure if they were ever serious about it or not.

I've already played the game quite some time ago and figured a localization wouldn't happen the moment the PSP pretty much collapsed outside Japan.
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sly 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening
(message deleted)

User Info: Aryllies

Aryllies
3 years ago#38
Regarding how serious they ever were about Type 0?
From what I've witnessed first hand, they never really were although they were quite interested in a vita port to get some easy money both from Japanese players and from Sony. ( but that's another matter entirely )

To make it short as to how they ever come to think of localisation: aside from AAA titles, they never even approach the notion of localisation making the process even harder down the line. (Hello vertical dialogue boxes. )

Don't think for a second they know what they're doing. They don't. Dont believe for a second they care about anything closely related to players enjoying a game, they don't.

Sad but true.

Ps: No I've never gone by Oji

User Info: DullahanEX

DullahanEX
3 years ago#39
Aryllies posted...
Here's a sad fact: They couldn't care less about petitions.

No company give **** about petitions.
Currently Playing: Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time, Legend of Mana

User Info: DullahanEX

DullahanEX
3 years ago#40
Aryllies posted...
You do realise I was joking about PAYING RAGE right?

Anyways, it's official now so we can all relax.
It does say a lot about an international company though. They could find a single English speaker within their company to write that tweet or at least check it.

They are clearly ready for the world stage...

I don't see what this has to do with anything. This isn't an official confirmation, just a tweet. They don't need a translator for that. The guy didn't even have to do this.

Aryllies posted...
Don't think for a second they know what they're doing. They don't. Dont believe for a second they care about anything closely related to players enjoying a game, they don't.

Let's be frank, releasing Type-0 oversea on two dead platforms would be a very dumb move. And corporate executives not caring about consumers is hardly news, I should know since I work in a company. ;)
Currently Playing: Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time, Legend of Mana
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
  3. Localization confirmed? :D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived