Holy christ this game's music

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
  3. Holy christ this game's music

User Info: thatmovingbush

thatmovingbush
4 years ago#31
What is it with JRPGs and good music? of course, I just recently finished up Chrono Trigger so that may not be an accurate assessment.
Only stupid people make generalizations. No exceptions.
FC: 0516-7339-8901

User Info: thatmovingbush

thatmovingbush
4 years ago#32
mahboi posted...
Muppet Vader posted...
Leanaunfurled posted...
I was listening to the link, and various others, but I couldn't find any songs. There were some nice instrumentals like "Wicked Flight" and "Four Legends", but I couldn't find the songs.

Links?

That Youtube user has a playlist of the entire BD soundtrack.

Sorry, maybe it's because English isn't my first language, but I think I'm missing something here.

I looked at the entire playlist, all I could find are instrumentals. I found no songs.

Songs have singing. Without singing, it's not a song. It's a composition or instrumental.

Did the OP say "Song" meaning "Track"?

Sorry, I'm confused. If there's a song with lyrics, that I missed, please share a link.

We all know they technically aren't "songs", but does it really matter to you that much if someone used that term?

I could see it being a slight annoyance; I dislike it when people refer to magazines as clips.
Only stupid people make generalizations. No exceptions.
FC: 0516-7339-8901

User Info: Zendaik

Zendaik
4 years ago#33
thatmovingbush posted...
What is it with JRPGs and good music? of course, I just recently finished up Chrono Trigger so that may not be an accurate assessment.

JRPGs have a ton of great music. Pretty much all the music I listen to.
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos

User Info: MasterChief646

MasterChief646
4 years ago#34
A lot of RPGs have one or two good/astounding tracks, in this game however, every single one is amazing, my favorites are, in order

Love's Vagrant
Serpent Eating the Ground
That Person's Name Is
Wicked Flight

Even though i hate these kind of games, even though i despise the combat, the music alone makes the game worth it, im going to buy 2 copies of this, one for my collection and the other for where i keep all my favorite games
Delicious Flat Chest, Lolicon and Trap Lover

User Info: podracer35

podracer35
4 years ago#35
I was about to make my own topic, but found this one, so bump!

I didn't believe most people who said the soundtrack was godly. I thought it was just hype. But then I caved and started listening to the OST on youtube.... All I can say is WOW!

I was enjoying the first three tracks and was pleasantly surprised by how varied the music was. And then I got to Four Legends. Right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pl9aUiPj5Q&t=3m30s
That flute, man... THAT FLUTE! It just hit a chord in my soul and-*sniff* Sorry... I'm going to need a moment... T~T

That's just four tracks in... I REALLY hope the OST gets released here. I'm not a fan of importing, but I may just be forced to import if it doesn't get released internationally!

EDIT: Damn... Land of Light and Shadow... These flutes are beating me into emotional submission! haha
http://i.imgur.com/Omec2nI.jpg Bum, bum, buh-da-dum, Ba-dah-dah-dada Iroh man.
3DS Friend Code: 0903-3152-6750

Zendaik
4 years ago#36
podracer35 posted...

I didn't believe most people who said the soundtrack was godly. I thought it was just hype. But then I caved and started listening to the OST on youtube.... All I can say is WOW!

I was enjoying the first three tracks and was pleasantly surprised by how varied the music was. And then I got to Four Legends. Right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pl9aUiPj5Q&t=3m30s
That flute, man... THAT FLUTE! It just hit a chord in my soul and-*sniff* Sorry... I'm going to need a moment... T~T

That's just four tracks in... I REALLY hope the OST gets released here. I'm not a fan of importing, but I may just be forced to import if it doesn't get released internationally!

I love the piano part of Four Legends at 1:47.

User Info: podracer35

podracer35
4 years ago#37
Zendaik posted...
podracer35 posted...

I love the piano part of Four Legends at 1:47.

YES! it has such a classy jazz-like vibe... I'm really digging this soundtrack!
http://i.imgur.com/Omec2nI.jpg Bum, bum, buh-da-dum, Ba-dah-dah-dada Iroh man.
3DS Friend Code: 0903-3152-6750

User Info: SwiftWind11

SwiftWind11
4 years ago#38
This topic needs more The Day the Wind Blew love.
White FC: 3439-3364-9368

Zendaik
4 years ago#39
SwiftWind11 posted...
This topic needs more The Day the Wind Blew love.

Love it
Gandalf the Istari 4 years ago#40
Finally listened through it today while I was studying - I thought it was a great soundtrack, probably one of the first time's I'd buy a special edition if it's included.
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
  3. Holy christ this game's music

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived