Character Progression Questions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
  3. Character Progression Questions

User Info: candy_is_yum

candy_is_yum
3 years ago#1
Hey all just a few questions about the game that I can't find on ff wiki.

1) Do the characters have individual base stats? Does one character make a better mage than another? (like in FF5)

2) Do the classes have their own stat growth or will the character's base stats depend on what classes they have leveled? (ex: have leveled black mage, that character's base stats are higher in magic now, preventing attack from capping later while leveling warrior (like in FF3))

User Info: Zoel

Zoel
3 years ago#2
1. Each character have their own stats but they are very close to each other so it doesn't make much of a difference.

2. No leveling growth, the class will auto adjust your status.
AKA as Zoelius / PSN: Celis777 [ working on P4G Faq]
P4A Main = Aegis / BB Main = Carl

User Info: candy_is_yum

candy_is_yum
3 years ago#3
Zoel posted...
1. Each character have their own stats but they are very close to each other so it doesn't make much of a difference.

2. No leveling growth, the class will auto adjust your status.

Great to hear, thanks for the quick response. Love when games do this so I can decide who gets to be what by the look of their costumes :) Now just gotta wait for the wiki to be updated with all the rest of the job pics to see which I want to be...

Also in reference to Q1 is there some place that has the base stat information already?
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
  3. Character Progression Questions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived