Japanese FC Sharing

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: xcompr

xcompr
4 years ago#1
I found the archived topic but since I can't post in that, I'd thought I'd start a new one.

Anyone LTTP like me and would like to share FCs? My FC is 1821-9876-4900.

Want the village restored XD

User Info: Kumori_no_Yoru

Kumori_no_Yoru
4 years ago#2
Check mah sig, though I haven't played in months now. I had an urge to replay, but progressively became busy with other things, and I really won't be bothered to replay to prevent myself from having no motivation to replaying it once again in English.

But I usually like to at least offer a nice Friend Summon to help people out. :D
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: The Last of Us, Muramasa Rebirth

xcompr
4 years ago#3
Added you now. Probably catch you on in other JP games if you play them too XD

User Info: Matu_Van_Ar

Matu_Van_Ar
4 years ago#4
Yo. I'm lttp as well :(
I added yall, hope that's cool. tryna get my village set up yo!
anyway my fc is 1736 - 0762 - 1210
n_n

xcompr
4 years ago#5
Just realised you don't use FCs for village restoration. You just search for random players on the internet, lol.

But still good to have a few fellow importer FCs =D

User Info: duclio

duclio
3 years ago#6
Although adding friends won't help with village restoration, it opens up ability link which can help you during you game (abilities like "JP Up" can give a good boost for newer players).

I added everyone from this thread, my friend code is 3411-1030-8345, anyone is welcome to add me.
3DS (JP): 3411-1030-8345

User Info: akai_tsubomi

akai_tsubomi
3 years ago#7
I posted my code a long while ago, but I'm slow going on getting through the game haha. feel free to add me :)

3738-0822-6212

User Info: furygears

furygears
3 years ago#8
I just started playing this game! It is awesome. My friend code is 1032-2581-3010.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived